Not sure what Im missing with Utorrent

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Remlle

Not sure what Im missing with Utorrent

Post by Remlle »

Im sure Im missing something very minor and very silly but I Cant figure it out. the files are not extracting into the folder I chose. They are there in the Utorrent download directory. Can someone point out my stupidity.

This is the script Im running

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output Z:\Torrents --log-file z:\amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
This is the output of that log file.

Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = %D
Parameter: ut_file = %F
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_title = %N
Parameter: ut_label = %L
Parameter: ut_state = %S
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
This is the logger screen from Utorrent

[2013-04-16 13:46:54]  Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:\Torrents" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=Z:\@download\Welcome.To.Myrtle.Manor.S01E07.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=Welcome.To.Myrtle.Manor.S01E07.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON" "ut_label=Revolution" "ut_state=5"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Not sure what Im missing with Utorrent

Post by rednoah »

1. The second "output" I assume is you just running the first command (which is a template, obviously). The script is told to rename files from folder called "%D", yeah, that'll not work.

2. Did you ever try the 3rd command you posted? The actual command utorrent is running? All the %vars replaced with values?

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:\Torrents" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=Z:\@download\Welcome.To.Myrtle.Manor.S01E07.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=Welcome.To.Myrtle.Manor.S01E07.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON" "ut_label=Revolution" "ut_state=5"
You didn't tell me the log of that one but I can guess that Windows CMD fucks things up somehow at the @ in @download.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Remlle

Post by Remlle »

Ok now getting a different issue with more info. Utorrent still doesn't give any issues and it doesnt put this into the log until I ran it in the dos window.

The command I ran is

[2013-04-17 08:15:54]  Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output Z:\Torrents --log-file z:\amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=Z:\download\American.Hoggers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=American.Hoggers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON" "ut_label=Revolution" "ut_state=5"
This is the Reply in the log file from the above command run in dos.

Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = Z:\download\American.Hoggers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON
Parameter: ut_file = 
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_title = American.Hoggers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON
Parameter: ut_label = Revolution
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Apr 17, 2013 9:13:08 AM net.sourceforge.filebot.archive.SevenZipLoader requireNativeLibraries
WARNING: Failed to preload library: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mingwm10 in java.library.path
SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: C:\Program Files\FileBot\7-Zip-JBinding.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
This server is a 64bit server.

Found the issue. on the server I only had the 32bit version of Java. I didnt have the 64bit version so I installed that and all is well.
Last edited by Remlle on 17 Apr 2013, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Are you sure? It says you're on an 32-bit platform. What OS? What filebot install?
Remlle

Post by Remlle »

yes the os is a 64 bit windows 2008 r2 server. I installed java using the 32bit version of IE on accident. after I used the 64bit IE and installed the 64bit Java everything is good. and I installed the 64bit version of the filebot.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Try this and post what it says:

filebot -script fn:sysinfo
Remlle

Post by Remlle »

Well I have another update. I can run the command manually in dos and it works but if I try to run it automatically using the Utorrent application run command it doesnt seem to kick it off.
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\administrator.HOME>filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 3.6 (r1600)
JNA Native: 3.5.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.61
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
Extended Attributes: OK
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_21
64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Windows Server 2008 R2 (amd64)
Done ?(?????)?

C:\Users\administrator.HOME>
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Now I have no idea. On this test it says everything works perfectly.

oh ok, just red that other EDIT. You need 64-bit OS, 64-bit Java and 64-bit FileBot so things work together when loading native code.
Remlle

Post by Remlle »

rednoah wrote:Now I have no idea. On this test it says everything works perfectly.

oh ok, just red that other EDIT. You need 64-bit OS, 64-bit Java and 64-bit FileBot so things work together when loading native code.
ok and that I have. the issue Im seeing is that now Utorrent says its launching the script but its not kicking it off. I can run the script manually in dos and everything is great. but when I want Utorrent to do this automatically it doesnt do it. but it looks like utorrent is trying. and there is no entry in the log
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

1. restart utorrent so it'll read in the new PATH.

2. If that doesn't work specify the exact path to filebot.exe rather then relying on utorrent to resolve the "filebot" command.
Remlle

Post by Remlle »

rednoah wrote:1. restart utorrent so it'll read in the new PATH.

2. If that doesn't work specify the exact path to filebot.exe rather then relying on utorrent to resolve the "filebot" command.

Using option 2 fixed the issue. thank you so much for the help.!!!! some coffee is coming your way