Error after updating to the latest version 4.9

Any questions? Need some help?
Cloaky

Error after updating to the latest version 4.9

Post by Cloaky »

Hey there,

I am having a hard time with the latest version. I am running File Bot 4.9.0 and Java Installer 2.13 on my Synology DSM.

Everything was running fine till last night when I updated. This is the error I am getting:

Code: Select all

[38;5;202mFailed to read media characteristics: UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'mediainfo':
libcurl-gnutls.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Native library (linux-x86/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path (/volume1/@appstore/filebot/jar/filebot.jar)[0m
[38;5;202mFailed to read media characteristics: NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoLibrary[0m
[38;5;202mFailed to read media characteristics: NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoLibrary[0m
This is my script:

/volume1/@appstore/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output /volume1/Video --log-file /volume1/Documents/XYZ/FileBot/Logs/script-amc.log -non-strict --action move --conflict skip --def clean=y --def "ut_dir=/volume1/Downloads/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TR_TORRENT_NAME" --def "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y})" 2> /volume1/Documents/XYZ/FileBot/Logs/filebot-error.log
Any ideas?

Note: I did try reinstalling File Bot and it didn't work.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Error after updating to the latest version 4.9

Post by rednoah »

What does filebot -script fn:sysinfo say?

What does the complete console output say?

How did you install MediaInfo?
https://www.filebot.net/linux/syno.html
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Cloaky

Post by Cloaky »

rednoah wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 15:13 1.
What does filebot -script fn:sysinfo say?

What does the complete console output say?

How did you install MediaInfo?
https://www.filebot.net/linux/syno.html
Thanks for the help!

FileBot 4.9.0 (r7234)
JNA Native: 6.1.0
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load i386 (32-bit) native library libmediainfo.so: Unable to load library 'mediainfo':
Native library (linux-x86/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path (/volume1/@appstore/filebot/jar/filebot.jar)
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2020-03-16 (r625)
Groovy: 3.0.2
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 14
JVM: 32-bit OpenJDK Client VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 256 MB Max Memory / 31 MB Used Memory
HW: Linux VirgoNAS 3.2.40 #24922 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 19 12:08:52 CST 2019 i686 GNU/Linux synology_evansport_214play
STORAGE: ext4 [/] @ 1.2 GB | ext4 [/volume1] @ 1.2 TB
DATA: /volume1/@appstore/filebot/data/admin
Package: SPK
Activate License [P8774045] on [Sun Mar 22 12:17:24 BRT 2020]
License: FileBot License P8774045 (Valid-Until: 2020-08-04)
2. That is all the code I am getting on the .log file. If it is needed, I can ssh and run the script

3. I didn't, my understanding is that MediaInfo was optional and only needed on a few cases. Weird enough, I never had it but I wasn't getting any errors.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'm referring to the console output of the amc script that presumably isn't working correctly? (both standard output and error output, interleaved not separate, so we can reason about what's happening step by step)

libmediainfo is indeed optional and FileBot will muddle through if libmediainfo can't be loaded. But if you're worried about warning messages, then installing libmediainfo will get rid of libmediainfo related warning messages.
Cloaky

Post by Cloaky »

rednoah wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 15:38 2.
I'm referring to the console output of the amc script that presumably isn't working correctly? (both standard output and error output, interleaved not separate, so we can reason about what's happening step by step)

libmediainfo is indeed optional and FileBot will muddle through if libmediainfo can't be loaded. But if you're worried about warning messages, then installing libmediainfo will get rid of libmediainfo related warning messages.
Installing MediaInfo solved everything. How could you tell those were warnings?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You're not the first person to misinterpret a warning as critical error. ;)

:idea: 2> isn't all that useful by itself. If you look at exclusively at stdout or exclusively at stderr, you will only see half the picture, and completely miss the other half, and that is always very confusing. If you just see the errors, it'll look bad, but if you look at the complete console output, you'll see that everything is working just fine, even though there's random error messages mixed in between here and there.