Unsorted Feature Request

Any questions? Need some help?
seibop

Unsorted Feature Request

Post by seibop »

Not sure where this should be posted... Searched but didn't really see anything on this specific issue.

But when using AMC, and you say use "unsorted=y" the program send duplicates or unsorted files to the "unsorted" directory on the target.

I would *LOVE* to be able to set "unsorted=y" with some type of "UnsortedDirectory=/some/other/path"

Additionally, when using unsorted=y, I've noticed that duplicates go into the unsorted directory. Such as

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "z:\media"  --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file amcmovie.log  --def excludeList=amcmovie.txt  --def minFileSize=10 --def minLengthMS=10 --lang english --def unsorted=y extra=y artwork=y music=n ut_label=movie   d:\New
This does a great job at sorting, but I end up with duplicate movies placed in the unsorted directory. Am I just lacking an understanding of the proper actions? Honestly I'd love duplicates to just not be processed at all, vs placed in the unsorted directory.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Unsorted Feature Request

Post by rednoah »

The destination path is up to your format. The --def unsortedFormat can be used to define the output path for unsorted files.

e.g. the unsortedFormat will default to Unsorted/{f.structurePathTail} if not specified otherwise:

--def unsortedFormat="Unsorted/{f.structurePathTail}"

seibop wrote: 26 Oct 2020, 17:29 Honestly I'd love duplicates to just not be processed at all, vs placed in the unsorted directory.
That is the default behaviour if --def unsorted is left unspecified, or explicitly disabled:

--def unsorted=n
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.