Input filename not matching

Any questions? Need some help?
Disobedient

Input filename not matching

Post by Disobedient »

Is there a way to replace the input filename, I have something in my filename that is preventing it from being detected.

"[GROUP] Series/Movie/Whatever Name.mkv"

What's written inside the [GROUP], Is what it is trying to search the database for and obviously not finding anything.

I have tried using the custom format options and none seem to work for me or change the fact that is try's to search for [GROUP]
rednoah
The Source

Re: Input filename not matching

Post by rednoah »

Disobedient wrote: 16 Dec 2020, 22:10 I have something in my filename that is preventing it from being detected.
Please copy & paste the exact file path that you are having trouble with, so that we can run a few tests to see what can be done about that.

:?: Are you using the GUI or the CLI? Please include screenshots if you're using the GUI. Please include console logs if you're using the CLI.

:idea: Please read How to Request Help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Disobedient

Post by Disobedient »

rednoah wrote: 17 Dec 2020, 03:52
Disobedient wrote: 16 Dec 2020, 22:10 I have something in my filename that is preventing it from being detected.
Please copy & paste the exact file path that you are having trouble with, so that we can run a few tests to see what can be done about that.

:?: Are you using the GUI or the CLI? Please include screenshots if you're using the GUI. Please include console logs if you're using the CLI.

:idea: Please read How to Request Help.
Z:\Torrents\[GROUP] 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv

Code: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Wed Dec 16 15:50:39 CST 2020]
Argument[0]: Z:\Torrents\[GROUP] 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv
Input: Z:\Torrents\[GROUP] 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv
Group: [anime:group] => [[GROUP] 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv]
Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [GROUP]
Failed to fetch episode data: [GROUP]
CmdlineException: Failed to match files to episode data
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You won't be able to process this file because it fundamentally doesn't work, even if you remove the [GROUP] prefix:

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --db AniDB --action TEST --log INFO
Failed to detect query for files: [100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv]
Failed to identify or process any files
:idea: Searching by "group" doesn't make sense, but that is just the result of nothing else making more sense.

You may need to process this particular file semi-manually:
https://www.filebot.net/manual.html

e.g.

filebot -rename *.mkv --db AniDB --q 15415 --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [[GROUP] 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv] to [I`m Standing on a Million Lives - 11 - Majiha Forever.mkv]
Disobedient

Post by Disobedient »

rednoah wrote: 17 Dec 2020, 05:44 You won't be able to process this file because it fundamentally doesn't work, even if you remove the [GROUP] prefix:

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --db AniDB --action TEST --log INFO
Failed to detect query for files: [100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv]
Failed to identify or process any files
:idea: Searching by "group" doesn't make sense, but that is just the result of nothing else making more sense.

You may need to process this particular file semi-manually:
https://www.filebot.net/manual.html

e.g.

filebot -rename *.mkv --db AniDB --q 15415 --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [[GROUP] 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv] to [I`m Standing on a Million Lives - 11 - Majiha Forever.mkv]

Okay, I'll just process that show myself, How would i go about including the --db command into this? It seems no matter what i try and do, It spits out an invalid usage

filebot -script fn:amc --db AniDB --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def "animeFormat=Z:/TVShows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{sxe} - {t}" unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"

Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Dec 17 09:22:41 CST 2020]
Parameter: animeFormat = Z:/TVShows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{sxe} - {t}
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = Z:\Torrents\[GROUP] 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = L
Invalid usage: The --db option has no effect
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The amc script is somewhat ill-suited for hands-on processing. Possible, but unnecessarily complicated. Why not just use filebot -rename like in my example above?

EDIT:

:!: Note that you probably don't want do use --db AniDB because you evidently don't want AniDB numbering. You'll want to use --db TheTVDB if you want TheTVDB numbering.

e.g.

filebot -rename *.mkv --db TheTVDB --q 383518 -non-strict --output "Z:" --format "{plex}" --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [[GROUP] 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - 11.mkv] to [Z:/TV Shows/I'm Standing on a Million Lives/Season 01/I'm Standing on a Million Lives - S01E11 - Majiha Forever.mkv]
:arrow: https://thetvdb.com/series/im-standing- ... lion-lives
Disobedient

Post by Disobedient »

Well, I'm running it with qBittorrent, And want a way to automate it as much as i can, If you know a better solution, I'm all ears.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can (and should) force Movie / Series / Anime mode, if you can. In this case, we want to force Series mode.

* If you only ever process TV Shows then you can just set --def ut_label=TV which in turn forces the amc script to process every file against TheTVDB.
* If you process different types of content, then you may need to set the label correctly in qBT, so that that value is then passed along via --def ut_label=%L and then forces behaviour according to your selected qBT label.

rednoah wrote: 01 Aug 2012, 13:04 Advanced Fine-Tuning
You can (and should) force Movie / Series / Anime mode by setting --def ut_label accordingly, and you can further define your own --filter rules to fine-tune matching to your exact needs, and avoid mismatches. For example, if one show is confused with another due to bad naming or missing data you can simply exclude the bad one, or if you only process recently aired episodes, then you could exclude episodes that have not aired recently from matching.

e.g. if you only process recently aired episodes you can virtually guarantee 100% auto-detection accuracy by adding simple filter rules such as these:

--filter "age < 5" --def "ut_label=TV"
e.g. if you're a typical user, and find a simple age filter too restrictive, then this slightly augmented age filter rule might be the magic bullet that fixes all your problems:

--filter "age < 5 || 5 <= model.age.min()" --def "ut_label=TV"
--filter rules are extremely flexible so more complex scenarios, such as applying certain filters only for certain labels or files, is fully supported.