Code: Select all

Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: minLengthMS = 0
Parameter: minFileSize = 0
Parameter: excludeList = amcexcl.txt
Argument[0]: /volume2/Media Files/Media Files/Torrents
Use excludes: /volume2/Media Files/Media Files/Transcode/Pre/amcexcl.txt (0)
Input: /volume2/Media Files/Media Files/Torrents/only.murders.in.the.building.s03e05.1080p.web.h264-successfulcrab[eztv.re].mkv
Group: {Series=Only Murders in the Building} => [only.murders.in.the.building.s03e05.1080p.web.h264-successfulcrab[eztv.re].mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheMovieDB] with [Airdate Order]
Lookup via [Only Murders in the Building] [only murders in the building]
Fetching episode data for [Only Murders in the Building]
Resource not found: https://api.themoviedb.org/3/tv/107113/season/0 [404 Not Found]
└─ Invalid Lookup: TMDB ID not found [tv/107113/season/0]
No episode data found: [Only Murders in the Building, only murders in the building]
Failed to identify or process any files
Is this an error with the API retrieval process, as I can find the show in TMDB.

Thanks,
Steve
rednoah
The Source

Re: Only Murders in the Building - 404 Not Found

Post by rednoah »

Likely a temporary issue, since episode listing for that SID works for me just fine:

Console Output: Select all

$ filebot -list --q 107113 --db TheMovieDB::TV
Only Murders in the Building - 1x01 - True Crime
Only Murders in the Building - 1x02 - Who Is Tim Kono?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

Strange...this has happened 3 weeks in a row, so does not sound like a temp issue.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

spetrillo wrote: 30 Aug 2023, 17:39 Strange...this has happened 3 weeks in a row, so does not sound like a temp issue.
I guess you could try to run the same commands as me and see if you get different results. If you can reliably reproduce the issue, then I should be able to reliably reproduce the issue, and vice versa.

$ filebot -list --q 107113 --db TheMovieDB::TV
Only Murders in the Building - 1x01 - True Crime
Only Murders in the Building - 1x02 - Who Is Tim Kono?

$ filebot -script fn:amc input --output output --def minFileSize=0 --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [input/only.murders.in.the.building.s03e05.1080p.web.h264-successfulcrab[eztv.re].mkv] to [output/TV Shows/Only Murders in the Building {tmdb-107113}/Season 03/Only Murders in the Building - S03E05 - Ah, Love.mkv]
mccouch

Post by mccouch »

I will add another 'vote' to this has been happening for three weeks. My OMITB files have also been dumped into the unsorted pile.

Will try your commands when I get access to my server but clearly something's off if other people have been having the same issue.
CrowleyAJ
Donor

Post by CrowleyAJ »

I have the same problem with a Wheel of Time episode.

Group: {Series=The Wheel of Time} => [The.Wheel.of.Time.S02E04.Daughter.of.the.Night.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheMovieDB] with [Airdate Order]
Lookup via [The Wheel of Time] [The Wheel of Time]
Fetching episode data for [The Wheel of Time]
└─ Invalid Lookup: TMDB ID not found [tv/71914/season/3]
No episode data found: [The Wheel of Time, The Wheel of Time]
The problem seems to be that FileBot tries to fetch invalid season numbers. [tv/107113/season/0] above, [tv/71914/season/3] for me (there are currently only two seasons).
Is there anything I can do to point FileBot in the right direction?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:?: What do you get when you run the following command?

$ filebot -list --db TheMovieDB::TV --q 71914
The Wheel of Time - 1x01 - Leavetaking
The Wheel of Time - 1x02 - Shadow's Waiting

CrowleyAJ wrote: 08 Sep 2023, 14:23 The problem seems to be that FileBot tries to fetch invalid season numbers. [tv/107113/season/0] above, [tv/71914/season/3] for me (there are currently only two seasons).
Is there anything I can do to point FileBot in the right direction?
:idea: If the API sends back in consistent results, perhaps due to caching or recent changes, then that could be problem. Though a bit tricky since I can't reproduce the problem, and the problem will also resolve itself on your side once the cache times out after 3-4 days.

:?: What does the following command say?

Shell: Select all

filebot -script g:"println getService('TheMovieDB::TV').getSeriesInfo(71914, Locale.US).toJsonString()"
CrowleyAJ
Donor

Post by CrowleyAJ »

rednoah wrote: 08 Sep 2023, 14:41 What do you get when you run the following command?

Invalid series: 71914: Invalid Lookup: TMDB ID not found [tv/71914/season/3]
No episodes found
Failure (×_×)⌒☆
rednoah wrote: 08 Sep 2023, 14:41 What does the following command say?

{"@type":"net.filebot.web.SeriesDetails","overview":"Follow Moiraine, a member of the shadowy and influential all-female organization called the “Aes Sedai” as she embarks on a dangerous, world-spanning journey with five young men and women. Moiraine believes one of them might be the reincarnation of an incredibly powerful individual, whom prophecies say will either save humanity or destroy it.","poster":"https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/ihBi24EIr5kwAeY2PqmsgAcCj4n.jpg","originalName":"The Wheel of Time","originalLanguage":"en","country":["US"],"seasons":[0,1,2,3],"popularity":187.267,"endDate":{"year":2023,"month":8,"day":31},"certifications":{"@type":"java.util.LinkedHashMap","US":"TV-MA","AU":"MA15+","DE":"16","GB":"15","BR":"16","NL":"16","ES":"16","SG":"M18"},"keywords":["based on novel or book","magic","reincarnation","quest","good versus evil","power"],"database":"TheMovieDB::TV","language":"en-US","type":"Scripted","id":71914,"name":"The Wheel of Time","aliasNames":["The Wheel of Time Origins","The Wheel of Time Origin Stories"],"certification":"TV-MA","startDate":{"year":2021,"month":11,"day":18},"genres":["Sci-Fi & Fantasy","Drama"],"spokenLanguages":["en"],"network":"Prime Video","rating":7.7,"ratingCount":1717,"runtime":56,"status":"Returning Series"}
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yep, looks like there was a Season 3 at some point recently, which was then removed, likely in favour or just adding new episodes to Season 2 instead:

Code: Select all

"originalName":"The Wheel of Time",
   "seasons":[
   ],
   "status":"Returning Series"
:idea: This type of information is usually cached for 4 days. If you try this series again next week, then it'll probably work again.

:idea: FileBot r10018 will now gracefully ignore invalid season numbers instead of crashing.
CrowleyAJ
Donor

Re: [TMDB/TV] Only Murders in the Building - 404 Not Found

Post by CrowleyAJ »

I just tried this command again:

Shell: Select all

filebot -script g:"println getService('TheMovieDB::TV').getSeriesInfo(71914, Locale.US).toJsonString()"
and got the same wrong result ("seasons":[0,1,2,3]). This was on Filebot version 5.0.3.

Then I deleted the docker image to get the latest version (5.1.1). This created a new disk cache and provided the correct result:

Current application revision (r9982) does not match cache revision (r9760)
Initialize new disk cache: /data/filebot/cache/0
{"@type":"net.filebot.web.SeriesDetails","overview":"Follow Moiraine, a member of the shadowy and influential all-female organization called the “Aes Sedai” as she embarks on a dangerous, world-spanning journey with five young men and women. Moiraine believes one of them might be the reincarnation of an incredibly powerful individual, whom prophecies say will either save humanity or destroy it.","poster":"https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/ihBi24EIr5kwAeY2PqmsgAcCj4n.jpg","originalName":"The Wheel of Time","originalLanguage":"en","country":["US"],"seasons":[0,1,2],"popularity":714.617,"endDate":{"year":2023,"month":9,"day":14},"certifications":{"@type":"java.util.LinkedHashMap","US":"TV-MA","AU":"MA15+","DE":"16","GB":"15","BR":"16","NL":"16","ES":"16","SG":"M18","FR":"16","MX":"B-15"},"keywords":["based on novel or book","magic","reincarnation","quest","high fantasy","good versus evil","power"],"database":"TheMovieDB::TV","language":"en-US","type":"Scripted","id":71914,"name":"The Wheel of Time","aliasNames":["The Wheel of Time Origins","The Wheel of Time Origin Stories"],"certification":"TV-MA","startDate":{"year":2021,"month":11,"day":18},"genres":["Sci-Fi & Fantasy","Drama"],"spokenLanguages":["en"],"network":"Prime Video","rating":7.7,"ratingCount":1773,"runtime":56,"status":"Returning Series"}
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
According to your last answer this usually shouldn't be cached longer than a few days. Is there maybe an issue with the cache, keeping these results longer than it should?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

CrowleyAJ wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 13:41 According to your last answer this usually shouldn't be cached longer than a few days. Is there maybe an issue with the cache, keeping these results longer than it should?
CORRECTION: The episode listing is cached 16 hours / 4 days / 24 days for daily shows / weekly shows / discontinued shows respectively. The series information is cached for 24 days. The test case above checks series information which may be cached for 24 days.

FileBot r10018 fixes the OP issue by accounting for the possibility that "seasons":[0,1,2,3] may include season numbers that have since been deleted. Caching is not the problem. Crashing when accessing season numbers that don't exist was the problem. This could happen with or without caching, but is of course much more likely with caching.
vdera

Post by vdera »

Is there a way to download the newest version using apt on Debian?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No, but you can download the .deb and double-click on it.
vdera

Post by vdera »

Great Thanks. I run headless so I installed via Terminal :)