Multiple folders in the same scritp or refresh multiple plex servers in the same script

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Movieaholic

Multiple folders in the same scritp or refresh multiple plex servers in the same script

Post by Movieaholic »

I was just wondering if you could scan multiple folders with the same script also refresh multiple plex servers? I looked over the forums and found different ways of adding multiple settings to a argument (I'm not sure if that's the right terminology) --def ignore=".srt|.idx|.sub" and I tried to implement this method to scan multiple different folders "\\ip addrress\Done| \\ip address\complete" and refresh multiple plex servers --def plex=ipadress:token| ipaddress:token I also tried just leaving a space between the 2 options that didn't seem to work either is this even something tat can be done?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Multiple folders in the same scritp or refresh multiple plex servers in the same script

Post by rednoah »

:idea: You can indeed pass in multiple Plex instances. You can use any one of these characters as separator:

Code: Select all

,;|

:?: Presumably, you have tried, read the console output, and then somehow concluded that it doesn't work? What did the console output say?

:!: Note that --def ignore is entirely unrelated and accepts only a single regular expression. Any parallels are entirely coincidental. The | character happens to have meaning in regular expressions.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Movieaholic

Re: Multiple folders in the same scritp or refresh multiple plex servers in the same script

Post by Movieaholic »

:?: Presumably, you have tried, read the console output, and then somehow concluded that it doesn't work? What did the console output say?
"\\complete; \\Done" output is File does not exist: \\complete; \Done
"\\complete, \\Done" output is File does not exist: \\complete, \Done
"\\complete| \\Done" output is File does not exist: \\complete| \Done
Im guessing that ones a No

I think because i tried them both at the same time and not separately the error was for one and the second wasn't attempted as a result

--def plex=plexserver1:token, plex=plexserver2:token output is Notify Plex [plexserver2] no mention of plexserver1

:!: Note that --def ignore is entirely unrelated and accepts only a single regular expression. Any parallels are entirely coincidental. The | character happens to have meaning in regular expressions.

So would that mean i would have to not do this --def ignore=".srt|.idx|.sub" but instead do this --def ignore=".srt" --def ignore=".idx" --def ignore=".sub"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

That look like you're just not quoting argument correctly:
viewtopic.php?t=1899

e.g.

Shell: Select all

--def plex=host:token

--def plex="plexserver1:token plex=plexserver2:token"

e.g.

--def ignore=regex

--def ignore="[.](srt|idx|sub)"
:idea: I've modified the regular expression pattern so that you can see that it is a single argument, one single regular expression pattern that matches various subtitle file extensions, not a list of file extensions. See https://regexr.com/7lan9 for details.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.