Filebot node & xpra login details

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
dyl4n20

Filebot node & xpra login details

Post by dyl4n20 »

Hello,
I am trying to use filebot node and xpra docker containers although they require a username a password.
Where can i find the username and password to be able to use these docker containers.

- FILEBOT_NODE_AUTH_USER=${FB_USERNAME}
- FILEBOT_NODE_AUTH_PASS=${FB_PASSWORD}

- XPRA_AUTH=password:value=${FB_PASSWORD}
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot node & xpra login details

Post by rednoah »

:?: Presumably, $FB_PASSWORD are $FB_PASSWORD are your custom environment variables. You are setting them, so you know the value, no?

:?: Can you provide context? Are you perhaps using a setup that someone else created for you?

:arrow: If you are creating a docker compose file for yourself, then you could just hardcode the password instead of using some random environment variable that you don't know the value of and that may or may not even exist:

Code: Select all

- XPRA_AUTH=password:value=YOUR_PASSWORD
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dyl4n20

Re: Filebot node & xpra login details

Post by dyl4n20 »

That is correct I was copying FileBot from another persons setup apposed to reading documentation and actually understanding whats what, I was assuming FileBot node used a user and password for authentication instead of the license key. I now understand that the username and password I was asking for is for authentication for the web UI and is set by yourself. My apologies for my misunderstanding.