AMC using kanji for anime titles with [primaryTitle]

Any questions? Need some help?
mitsumori

AMC using kanji for anime titles with [primaryTitle]

Post by mitsumori »

As the title states, I have my anime format as animeFormat="D:/Plex Stuff/Anime/{primaryTitle}/{fn}, but some show titles (this seems to be happening only recently) are showing up using kanji. An example of a show it's happening with is https://anidb.net/anime/17616. As you can see, both the english and kanji versions are listed as a main title, but it's still using kanji for some reason.
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC using kanji for anime titles with [primaryTitle]

Post by rednoah »

Please copy & paste the complete amc script call and console output.

:arrow: Please read How to Request Help.

:!: Note that the amc script does not use AniDB by default.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mitsumori

Post by mitsumori »

Code: Select all

cmd /c filebot -script fn:amc --action keeplink --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file "D:/amc.log" --output "D:/Plex Stuff" --def seriesFormat="{plex}" movieFormat="{plex}" animeFormat="D:/Plex Stuff/Anime/{primaryTitle}/{fn}" unsorted=n music=y artwork=y --def plex=127.0.0.1:yj4kXY3KdP9USwu3ShQV "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"

Parameter: seriesFormat = {plex}
Parameter: movieFormat = {plex}
Parameter: animeFormat = D:/Plex Stuff/Anime/{primaryTitle}/{fn}
Parameter: unsorted = n
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: plex = *****
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\Completed\[SubsPlease] Kimizero - 03 (1080p) [D6015BD4].mkv
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = [SubsPlease] Kimizero - 03 (1080p) [D6015BD4].mkv
Parameter: ut_label = Anime
Input: D:\Completed\[SubsPlease] Kimizero - 03 (1080p) [D6015BD4].mkv
Process as Anime [Anime]
Group: {Anime=true} => [[SubsPlease] Kimizero - 03 (1080p) [D6015BD4].mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheMovieDB] with [Airdate Order]
Lookup via [] [Kimizero]
Fetching episode data for [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me]
* Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me [209845] | 8 episodes | 1x01-08
Apply mapper [allOf{ episode }{ order.absolute.episode }{ AnimeList.AniDB }] on [8] episodes
Map [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 1x01 - Our Confession Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me] to [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 01 - Our Confession Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me]
Map [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 1x02 - Our First Date Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me] to [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 02 - Our First Date Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me]
Map [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 1x03 - My Surprise For You Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me] to [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 03 - My Surprise For You Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me]
Map [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 1x04 - Our Jealousy Story: The Inexperienced You Gets jealous of The Experienced You] to [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 04 - Our Jealousy Story: The Inexperienced You Gets jealous of The Experienced You]
Map [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 1x05 - Episode 5] to [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 05 - Episode 5]
Map [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 1x06 - Episode 6] to [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 06 - Episode 6]
Map [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 1x07 - Episode 7] to [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 07 - Episode 7]
Map [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 1x08 - Episode 8] to [Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Me - 08 - Episode 8]
[KEEPLINK] from [D:\Completed\[SubsPlease] Kimizero - 03 (1080p) [D6015BD4].mkv] to [D:\Plex Stuff\Anime\経験済みなキミと、 経験ゼロなオレが、 お付き合いする話。\[SubsPlease] Kimizero - 03 (1080p) [D6015BD4].mkv]
Processed 1 file
Fetching series artwork for [TheMovieDB::TV::209845 / Season 1] to [D:\Plex Stuff\Anime\経験済みなキミと、 経験ゼロなオレが、 お付き合いする話。]
Generate Series NFO: Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me [TheTVDB::424535]
Notify Plex [127.0.0.1]
GET: http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/sections/17/refresh?path=D%3A%5CPlex+Stuff%5CAnime%2F%E7%B5%8C%E9%A8%93%E6%B8%88%E3%81%BF%E3%81%AA%E3%82%AD%E3%83%9F%E3%81%A8%E3%80%81+%E7%B5%8C%E9%A8%93%E3%82%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%81%AA%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AC%E3%81%8C%E3%80%81+%E3%81%8A%E4%BB%98%E3%81%8D%E5%90%88%E3%81%84%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E8%A9%B1%E3%80%82&X-Plex-Token=yj4kXY3KdP9USwu3ShQV
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Oct 23 09:05:33 EDT 2023]
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You are using a custom format:

Format: Select all

D:/Plex Stuff/Anime/{primaryTitle}/{fn}

The {primaryTitle} is 経験済みなキミと、 経験ゼロなオレが、 お付き合いする話。 according to your selected database, and so that is the file path that you get:

D:\Plex Stuff\Anime\経験済みなキミと、 経験ゼロなオレが、 お付き合いする話。\[SubsPlease] Kimizero - 03 (1080p) [D6015BD4].mkv

:arrow: You'll want to use {plex} for all content types. The amc script uses TheMovieDB which fundamentally does not have Romanized Japanese Anime names (assuming that this is what you want). If you want consistent AniDB naming then you must used AniDB as Anime database.

:idea: {primaryTitle} may sometimes do what you intend because FileBot will try to infer AniDB / Romanized Japanese Anime names for TheMovieDB / TV Shows that are tagged as Anime. This may or may not work. It will likely work for established Anime. It may not immediately work for new Anime.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mitsumori

Post by mitsumori »

Thanks for your help. What line would I need to force AniDB to be the database used for ONLY anime and not series/movies?