FIlebot Node Skipping and Ignoring

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
dyl4n20

FIlebot Node Skipping and Ignoring

Post by dyl4n20 »

Hello,

I have been having an issue with FIleBot ignoring and skipping some titles I'm hoping i can get some guidance to solving these errors or pointed to proper documentation.

Here are the titles I am having issues with.

Code: Select all

Ignore extra: /realdebrid/movies/Movie (2010) + Extras (1080p WEB-DL x265 HEVC 10bit EAC3 7.1 SAMPA)
Ignore pattern: /realdebrid/movies/Movie Part 1 2014 IMAX BluRay 1080p AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1 x264-MgB [ETRG].mkv
Ignore pattern: /realdebrid/movies/Movie.Part.2.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv
Ignore extra: /realdebrid/shows/Movie (2023) Season 1 S01 + Extras (1080p AMZN WEB-DL x265 HEVC 10bit EAC3 Atmos 5.1 Ghost)
Ignore extra: /realdebrid/shows/Anime [Dual Audio] [Complete] [Extras] [x264] [v2]
Skip small video file: /realdebrid/shows/[Anime Time] Anime (001-500 + Movies) [Dual Audio][1080p][HEVC 10bit x265][AAC][Eng Sub]/01 - show's name.mkv [27 MB]
Ignore pattern: /realdebrid/shows/Show US S01-S09 1080p BluRay REMUX DTS-HD.MA.5.1 AVC-MiXED [RiCK]/Show.US.S03E22.show.name.1080p.BluRay.Remux.DTS-HD.MA5.1.AVC-BTN.mkv
If you require any additional information for troubleshooting please let me know.

Thank you and I look forward to your response.
rednoah
The Source

Re: FIlebot Node Skipping and Ignoring

Post by rednoah »

The file path contains the keyword Extras and thus ignored. You will have remove the keyword Extras from the file path.

Ignore extra
The file path matches your --def ignore pattern. You'll want to modify your --def ignore pattern to not accidentally match files that you don't want to ignore.

Ignore pattern
The file is too small and is probably not a episode file. You can specify --def minFileSize to change the default limit if you are working with unusually small episode files.

Skip small video file

:arrow: You'll want to use the FileBot Desktop application to process these files. That amc script ignores files with extreme prejudice to avoid mismatches. It'll work for most, but not for all, for the benefit of average users.

EDIT:

I will refine the patterns to better account for and allow the S01 + Extras pattern.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dyl4n20

Post by dyl4n20 »

Thank you for your response this definitely makes sense.

Although where am I supposed to add these rules or how can I see everything that is being ignored? Would I add them to the system.properties file?
Please provide an example of how I can achieve these implementations with FileBot Node.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

--def ignore is the custom ignore pattern that you yourself have entered. Since you didn't paste the complete console output I can't know what you have entered.

--def minFileSize is the file size limit that you can choose via a combo box.

:arrow: See FileBot Node Reference Manual › File Options for FileBot Node usage.

:arrow: If you want to understand the internal built-in amc script behaviours then you need to read the code.
dyl4n20

Post by dyl4n20 »

Here is the beginning of the console output. I only have Ignore set to " games|books ", what is wrong with the titles mentioned above that is giving "Ignore pattern:" error. I don't have anything set in the "Ignore Field" that should cause the above titles to be ignored i only have "games|books".

Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: skipExtract = y
Parameter: ignore = games|books
Parameter: seriesFormat = /organized2/{plex.id}
Parameter: animeFormat = /organized2/{plex.id} 
Parameter: movieFormat = /organized2/{plex.id}
Parameter: movieDB = TheMovieDB
Parameter: seriesDB = TheTVDB
Parameter: animeDB = AniDB
Parameter: unsortedFormat = Unsorted/{relativeFile}
Parameter: excludeList = excludes.txt
Argument[0]: /realdebrid
Use excludes: /organized2/excludes.txt
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

At a glance, this console output is impossible, because the given file path does not match the ignore pattern:

Parameter: ignore = games|books
Ignore pattern: /realdebrid/movies/Movie Part 1 2014 IMAX BluRay 1080p AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1 x264-MgB [ETRG].mkv

:!: :!: However, this is not the real console output, is it? You have replaced parts of the console output with "Movie Part 1". You are presumably processing a movie where the name does happen to contain the word games or books and thus your ignore pattern accidentally matches your input file. Looks like the --def ignore option doesn't do what you think it does, so I would recommend not using that option.