Lifetime License disappeared on upgrade

Support for Windows users
bushbramble

Lifetime License disappeared on upgrade

Post by bushbramble »

Hello there,

I purchased a lifetime license. I'm guessing it was through donation as I can't find anything through Paddle, although I escalated to their human support and am awaiting an email. It wasn't through Paypal either that I can find. There's no email in my gmail but I ran out of space and deleted most of my ancient emails. It was working fine until I just upgraded. Now it's asking for a license key and I can't find it anywhere. I'm pretty good about not losing things so am not sure why I don't see it anywhere.

This is a new machine - it still works on my old machine that I don't use (just checked), but I don't see anyway to access the license from the program on that machine.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Lifetime License disappeared on upgrade

Post by rednoah »

bushbramble wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 18:56 This is a new machine - it still works on my old machine that I don't use (just checked), but I don't see anyway to access the license from the program on that machine.
:?: What does System Information say on the old machine? Please read How to Request Help on how to view and copy System Information.

:idea: If you have purchased FileBot via the Microsoft Store, and not via Paddle on this website, then How do I restore my Microsoft Store or Mac App Store purchase? will get you sorted.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.