Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or any other series with "dot" end

Any questions? Need some help?
robwiel

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or any other series with "dot" end

Post by robwiel »

Hi, so series with last sign "." create folders that are not recognized properly by windows machines (synology/mobile apps see the folder properly).

In this particular situation I get "MMCK1K~W" instead of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Is there a way to rename/pattern match as you suggest in forums? I use synology with 3.6 and watcher script (bit modified)

Code: Select all

screen filebot -script "/volume1/Files/filebot/watcher_imp.groovy" -extract -get-subtitles -rename --db TVRage "/volume1/Files/Downloads/bit/TV Shows" --format "{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}" --lang EN --log all --encoding UTF-8 --conflict skip -non-strict --output "/volume1/Files/Media/Video/TV Shows" > /volume1/Files/filebot/output.txt
rednoah
The Source

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or any other series with "dot" en

Post by rednoah »

Works for me:

Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Marvels Agents of S H I E L D]
Fetching episode data for [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
Stripping invalid characters from new path: TV Shows/Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Season 01/Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S01E01 - Pilot
[COPY] Rename [D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.S01E01.avi] to [D:\workspace\output\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 01\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S01E01 - Pilot.avi]
Processed 1 files
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
robwiel

Post by robwiel »

Hi, thanks for reply, I tested with TV Rage today once again, and log is very similar to yours.

I get proper

[MOVE] Rename ....................to [/volume1/Files/Media/Video/TV Shows/Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Season 1/Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..S01E08.The Well.mp4]
I dont see
Stripping invalid characters from new path
maybe my version does not support this?

But when I go back to my windows machines I see folders

z:\Media\Video\TV Shows\MMCK1K~W\Season 01\
Regards
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Linux should be fine, but Windows doesn't allow folder names to end with ".", how about just trying with the latest version? Or did you set --unixfs on purpose?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.