Media data stopped working

Any questions? Need some help?
Xmantium

Media data stopped working

Post by Xmantium »

I have this format set for movies - {n.upperInitial().space('.')}.{y}.{source}.{vf}.{vc}-{group}

For some reason {vf} and {vc} data stopped working, tried for other files and get the same issue, it was working fine two days ago

"Movie.Name.2004.720p.BluRay.x264-GROUP" i get this "Movie.Name.2004.720p..-GROUP"
when it should be "Movie.Name.2004.BluRay.720p.x264-GROUP"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Media data stopped working

Post by rednoah »

Is MediaInfo working in general?
Q: Why does MediaInfo not work? Why is 7zip not working? I'm running on 64-bit Windows and installed FileBot x64?
A: If you're on 64-bit Windows but are actually running a 32-bit Java runtime, the whole java process will be in 32-bit compability mode, so the mediainfo native library also has to be the 32-bit version. If you have a 32-bit and a 64-bit Java uninstall all Java and then only install the latest 64-bit Java and latest 64-bit FileBot. If you're using 64-bit Java you must install 64-bit FileBot, if you're using 32-bit Java you must install 32-bit FileBot.
If you want to install 32-bit FileBot on an 64-bit operating system because you only have a 32-bit JRE, but the default installer will automatically install 64-bit FileBot, then you may need to directly grab the 32-bit package from sourceforge.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Xmantium

Post by Xmantium »

Thanks, it was my fault, uninstalled old java on my machine as i wanted x64 Java for Serviio media server.

Other thing it how do i remove symbols ' and , from Movie name

Also is a way to Roman numerals the movie name - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals
Example Movie.I, Movie.II, Movie.IV

Thanks for this cool software
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can do your own replacement logic to do roman numerals, that being said, don't, roman numerals will mess with Serviio since "Movie I" is completely different from "Movie 1" for any text-based search.

Removing symbols also works via custom replacement. Check the samples for that.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.