Newbie, need help with rename/moving scheme

Any questions? Need some help?
flexzi

Newbie, need help with rename/moving scheme

Post by flexzi »

Hi, AWE-some tool.. this tools seems to be able to do almost anything!

So,.. i got a wish scenario, and spend a few hours trying to figure how to achieve what i want, but i'm still a bit (alot) unsure how to exaclty..
The "problem", i guess, is i'm not too good with regExp..If anyone could help me out a bit i would be happy

By using batfile and cli, I would like a folder to rename/move like this:
c:\Downloads\The.Avengers.2012.BRRIP.yadayad\The.Avengers.2012.x264.avi
to:
\\MyMachine\MyLibrary\Movies\A\Avengers, The [2012] [ENG Subs]\The Avengers (2012).avi
I also need to rename/move the files inside. (the subtitles, artwork, nfo (if they exist))

So i need the [A-Z] single first letter
Found this post: [SNIPPET] Sort into A-Z folders

Also i need the [The,A,An]-"fix"
Found this post: [url=endhttp://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=211][SNIPPET] Put the "The" at the[/url]

Regarding detecting subtitle language (to put in folder name), i would like to proritize between my native language and english (only show english, if native is not available, else nothing at all.)..

So, i got the baisc idea, but still far from even having a clue on how to put the syntax together.

So first thing.. can i do this with out groovy script?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Newbie, need help with rename/moving scheme

Post by rednoah »

Use the GUI, it'll be easier for you. There's the Format Editor where you can set the Movie Format Expression as you like. The subtitles part is probably to difficult for you, and probably not a good idea anyway, so just don't do that.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
flexzi

Re: Newbie, need help with rename/moving scheme

Post by flexzi »

whatever