[AMC] Launcher / Alias for calling 'amc'

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
rednoah
The Source

[AMC] Launcher / Alias for calling 'amc'

Post by rednoah »

If you're using the amc script or any other script regularly you'll probably wanna create an alias or a launcher script so you don't have to type in all the options for each call.

Creating a bash script with all the options you want seems like the smartest solution to me.

Code: Select all

rednoah@filebot ~/app/filebot $ cat amc

filebot -script dev:amc -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def artwork=y "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} {[vc, resolution, (seconds/60).toFloat().round(1)+' min']}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi} {[vc, resolution, (seconds/60).toFloat().round(1)+' min']}" "ignore=[.](srt|sub|idx)" --output /home/rednoah/media --action test "$@"
Here I'm passing in custom formats to add some extra media info in brackets, e.g. [x264, 720x406, 90.4 min]

Series Format:

TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} {[vc, resolution, (seconds/60).toFloat().round(1)+' min']}
Movie Format:

Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi} {[vc, resolution, (seconds/60).toFloat().round(1)+' min']}
Also since I'm setting --action test by default I can call amc <folder> to do a dry-run and then again amc <folder> --action move to do the renaming for real.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.