Pushover sends a blank message

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Tweak_four17
Donor

Pushover sends a blank message

Post by Tweak_four17 »

I'm using a AMC and all of a sudden pushover stopped sending messages. I get the title "FileBot finished processing 1 files" and the message body is just a bullet point. Not sure why this would have started happening as it was working properly earlier, I tried it with fn:amc as well as a locally stored version I downloaded yesterday (and it worked then). And my other pushover notifications are still working normally so this seems odd. Logs show no errors either. Is there something happening on the back end?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Pushover sends a blank message

Post by rednoah »

Input? Logs?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Tweak_four17
Donor

Post by Tweak_four17 »

I'm using a batch script that does multiple calls to FileBot, the 2nd call renames the files and copies them to a network drive and the last call moves them to another folder for backup. The --def pushover was on the last call where it was not renaming anything just moving files around so that seems to have been the issue, I moved it up to the 2nd call and it started sending me words again instead of a blank message.
vtmikel

Post by vtmikel »

I am also experiencing this issue, the pushover body is empty except a bullet with no text (regardless of the number of files processed). I've produced a example to show:

Command:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/volume1/video" --log-file /volume1/homes/@LH-xxx/0/mike-1026/FileBot-log.txt --action move --def excludeList=/volume1/homes/@LH-xxx/0/mike-1026/FileBot-excludeList.txt --def "seriesFormat=/volume1/video/TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n}.{s00e00}-{t}" "animeFormat=/volume1/video/Anime/{n}/{fn}" "movieFormat=/volume1/video/Movies/{n} {y}/{fn}" "musicFormat=/volume1/music/{n}/{fn}" --def clean=y --def ignore="incomplete" --def deleteAfterExtract=y -non-strict "/volume1/Files/Downloads" --def plex=10.66.0.3 --def pushover=xxxxxx

Log:

Code: Select all

Parameter: excludeList = /volume1/homes/@LH-xxx/0/mike-1026/FileBot-excludeList.txt
Parameter: seriesFormat = /volume1/video/TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n}.{s00e00}-{t}
Parameter: animeFormat = /volume1/video/Anime/{n}/{fn}
Parameter: movieFormat = /volume1/video/Movies/{n} {y}/{fn}
Parameter: musicFormat = /volume1/music/{n}/{fn}
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: ignore = incomplete
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: plex = 10.66.0.3
Parameter: pushover = *****
Argument: /volume1/Files/Downloads
May 05, 2014 11:19:48 AM net.sourceforge.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfo <clinit>
WARNING: Failed to preload libzen
Input: /volume1/Files/Downloads/Dexter.S08E01.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4
Exclude: /volume1/Files/Downloads/@eaDir/.DS_Store@SynoResource
Exclude: /volume1/Files/Downloads/@eaDir/Franklin.and.Bash.S03E01E02.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4@SynoResource
Exclude: /volume1/Files/Downloads/@eaDir/Dexter.S08E01.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4@SynoResource
Exclude: /volume1/Files/Downloads/@eaDir/Dexter.S08E01.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4/SYNOVIDEO:VIDEO_SCREENSHOT.jpg
Exclude: /volume1/Files/Downloads/.DS_Store
Group: [tvs:dexter] => [Dexter.S08E01.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Dexter]
Fetching episode data for [Dexter]
Fetching episode data for [Dexter's Laboratory]
[MOVE] Rename [/volume1/Files/Downloads/Dexter.S08E01.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4] to [/volume1/video/TV Shows/Dexter/Season 8/Dexter.S08E01-A Beautiful Day.mp4]
Processed 1 files
Notify Plex: 10.66.0.3
Sending Pushover notification
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete /volume1/Files/Downloads/@eaDir/Dexter.S08E01.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4/SYNOVIDEO:VIDEO_SCREENSHOT.jpg
Delete /volume1/Files/Downloads/@eaDir/Dexter.S08E01.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Are you using the latest and greatest?
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1609
vtmikel

Post by vtmikel »

Hi-

Just upgraded to the latest RC2 and it's still sending a blank pushover message.

Best
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I can't reproduce the issue. Works with everything I've tried. Maybe you can try PushBullet instead?
vtmikel

Post by vtmikel »

Darn, wish I could figure this out, I have a number of things linked to pushover. I'm running Filebot on my Synology, not sure if that matters with the functionality. Can you think of any dependency I would need? Is there a more verbose logging I can enable?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You could download the amc script and add some println statements and see what's going on. There's no errors, probably just the formatting logic going wrong somehow.

EDIT: does it work if you do disable all the delete options like --def cleaner=n?

EDIT2: try the latest script with -script dev:amc
vtmikel

Post by vtmikel »

Thank you, this works well now.