Wanna get it done? Hire me!

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
rednoah
The Source

Wanna get it done? Hire me!

Post by rednoah »

Hi,

If you're having trouble with getting your scripts for automation working, why not hire me instead to do it for you? Time is money, and I can save you lots of time. :ugeek:

Just make a new thread of what exactly it is you're trying to achieve and I'll have a look. I'm also happy to make custom mods of existing scripts like the amc if you need some extra logic. ;)

But what this project needs more than financial support is marketing, so if you have a blog or news website I'm happy to help out for free in any way if you're kind enough to write a nice article about FileBot. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Reinhard

EDIT: Please understand that personal support does not come cheap and I'll usually offer 50€ for easy jobs and 100€ for more complicated ones.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
JD1940

Re: Wanna get it done? Hire me!

Post by JD1940 »

I suspect you already have this solved but I don't know enough about these things to figure out what you've done! I use SAB to download all of my TV series. Mostly, I don't save anything once watched...I delete the folder and the episode file. I'm on Win7 and use NPVR to watch downloaded episodes. SAB is set to download each episode with a folder name (plain, no season info) and the episode into that: SxxExx - episode name.ext. NPVR will provide the Show Name metadata so I don't need that. What I would like to have is a program that runs all the time on my server, watches the download directory and scrapes and adds a useful nfo file for that episode (must have the exact same name as the episode name but with an nfo ext.) I don't care about episode art although that's fine if it's easier. I watch these episodes on a Win7 NPVR client which is connected to the server by cat5, which is why I don't want to have to run across my house to do this manually.

If this is something you're interested in, or have already done, let me know the cost or donation expected. As long as it's reasonable I'm more than willing to pay to get this accomplished so I can forget about it!