Filebot - Utorrent, Subs, Plex and Pushover

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
davveh

Filebot - Utorrent, Subs, Plex and Pushover

Post by davveh »

Hello,

Great little tool you have here. I would love to use this application for maybe some strange reason, I dont want to unzip/unrar the files, not move, rename or delete any files. All I would love is for filebot to help me fetch a subtitle if there is one and send me a notification on pushover when the download has gone to seeding/downloading complete.

In my mind this should work but its not:

filebot -script fn:amc --log-file amc.log --def subtitles=en,sv "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" plex=192.168.1.88 pushover=ajhpMbwYVdpKKff5fKsmCuWSVJy5Ba

[2013-10-31 19:03:25] Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --log-file amc.log --def "ut_file=filename.zip" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=filename.zip" "ut_label=" "ut_state=5" plex=192.168.1.88 pushover=MY-USERKEY

Amc log doesnt update at all. Am I totally wrong here and my solution is not possible with filebot?

Thanks again for a great product!
//David
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot - Utorrent, Subs, Plex and Pushover

Post by rednoah »

The the log doesn't update filebot isn't called. Try running in cmdline and see what happens.

The amc is all about renaming, so you can't use it. You could put together your own script though.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.