Not downloading Subtitles with Utorrent Automation....?

Any questions? Need some help?
crimsonfury

Not downloading Subtitles with Utorrent Automation....?

Post by crimsonfury »

Hi

I set this beautiful little program set to run after each torrent in Utorrent. Which works great! But..... The subtitles don't download all the time and rarely download.

I used the script for Utorrent from the main Tips page and set it up for my folders. But when it auto extracts I rarely see Subtitles in the folders for TV shows or movies.

How do I get this to always search online for Subtitles after the Episodes are extracted? And if it doesn't find a subtitle right then, how do I have Filebot search folders periodically for subtitles? Like every hour!?

Also I would need these Subtitles to be in the Episode folder....
rednoah
The Source

Re: Not downloading Subtitles with Utorrent Automation....?

Post by rednoah »

Check the logs. It'll probably tell u that it can't find subtitles at that point in time.

There's cmdline for grabbing missing subs. But I'm not gonna mouth-feed that to since you plan on hitting OpenSubtitles every hour. DONT ABUSE OPENSUBTITLES. If you need to batch -get-missing-subtitles do it at most 1 once a week, or do it only for specific shows when you need them.

And figure out to not repeatedly search for subtitles when there'll probably never be any.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
crimsonfury

Post by crimsonfury »

I didn't mean ping there website every hour... Sorry. I should've worded that differently...

I meant after it extracts check once an hour for a few times then quit
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The AMC script doesn't and will never support some kind of deferred execution. You can write your own scripts for that.

The CLI will get you along way:

Code: Select all

filebot -get-missing-subtitles <files>
You just need to figure out the timing and rules for how to exclude files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.