What an I doing wrong. AMC No signature of method

Any questions? Need some help?
evansly

What an I doing wrong. AMC No signature of method

Post by evansly »

Running below code through uTorrent and currently getting the following errors. I know it has to be something stupid bc I've run out of ideas. filebot sysinfo shows all good now too.

Code: Select all

filebot -script "C:/Program Files/FileBot/amc.groovy" --output "C:/Users/Brian/Downloads/Torrents/TV" --log-file "C:/Program Files/FileBot/amc.log" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"

Code: Select all

MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.def() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.ArrayList) values: [[]]
Possible solutions: grep(), get(java.lang.String), use([Ljava.lang.Object;), grep(java.lang.Object), wait(), find()
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.def() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.ArrayList) values: [[]]
Possible solutions: grep(), get(java.lang.String), use([Ljava.lang.Object;), grep(java.lang.Object), wait(), find()
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:1)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:102)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:95)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcessor.java:125)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:190)
Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Re: What an I doing wrong. AMC No signature of method

Post by rednoah »

Groovy scripts are expected to be UTF-8 encoded plain-text files without BOM or anything like that. You messed that up by using crappy tools like wordpad or editor.

You do know that you can just do -script fn:amc right? No need to download the script.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.