binding no longer works

Any questions? Need some help?
spawn026

binding no longer works

Post by spawn026 »

I've had filebot installed for quite some time with the naming schemes set up. I decided to install androidsdk and it installed the jdk64 and jre64 versions and now filebot no longer names. I tried uninstalling both jdk and jre and repairing the 32bit version but its still not working. Any tips on how to fix this or to see what the problem is.
rednoah
The Source

Re: binding no longer works

Post by rednoah »

Call 'filebot' from cmdline and see if there is any error messages.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
spawn026

Post by spawn026 »

filebot opened ok but I caught this command in the faqs
filebot -script fn:sysinfo
Attached the screenshot to see if it helps any
Snap1.png
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

How come you got 32-bit FileBot? The installer should automatically install 64-bit.

The output looks good. Have you tried starting FileBot via the FileBot (platform) launcher?
spawn026

Post by spawn026 »

i have the 32bit because when I had the 64bit installed i had jre32 installed so it was easier to just keep filebot at 32..... not anymore. Same error with filebot(platform). I'll uninstall everything 32 and put 64 on to see if I get better results. Thanks for the quick replies.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Just run 'filebot' in cmd, that'll start the GUI and you still see any error output in the cmdline window.
spawn026

Post by spawn026 »

rednoah wrote:Just run 'filebot' in cmd, that'll start the GUI and you still see any error output in the cmdline window.
thanks. the problem ended up being something stupid. Installed 64 everything and still had the error. Turns out the binding error was because I didn't choose a media file in format for the binding. It was still set to the serenity sample string. All is well now