Need Held w/ Filebot - uTorrent Scripting

Any questions? Need some help?
adg801

Need Held w/ Filebot - uTorrent Scripting

Post by adg801 »

Hi - I'm new to the forum so if this isn't the correct place to get help with this topic then please direct me there.

I followed this guide: http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=215

I added it as a program that utorrent runs when a torrent finishes. For troubleshooting purposes I also ran it from the command line based on the logger tab in utorrent. Here's what I thought the cmd line version of the request would look like:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Plexserv" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_file=Marvel.One.Shot.All.Hail.The.King.2014.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PHD.mkv" "ut_dir=D:\torrent"

When I paste that into a cmd line and run it I get the following message:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\austy>filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Plexserv" --log-file amc.log
--action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork
=y "ut_file=Marvel.One.Shot.All.Hail.The.King.2014.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PHD.mkv"
"ut_dir=D:\torrent"
Locking C:\Users\austy\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_file = Marvel.One.Shot.All.Hail.The.King.2014.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264
-PHD.mkv
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\torrent
MissingPropertyException: No such property: ut_kind for class: Script3
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: ut_kind for class: Scrip
t3
at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:80)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:102
)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:95
)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcess
or.java:125)
at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:190)
Failure (┬░_┬░)
Launch4j: Failed to run the given command.

C:\Users\austy>

The actual text from the utorrent logger looks like this:

[2014-03-02 15:38:23] Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Plexserv" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=" "ut_state=5" "ut_title=Marvel.One.Shot.All.Hail.The.King.2014.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PHD.mkv" "ut_kind=single" "ut_file=Marvel.One.Shot.All.Hail.The.King.2014.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PHD.mkv" "ut_dir=D:\torrent"

In the guide there's a listing for a cmd line test, which I ran and it converted all my media properly:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/path/to/output" --action copy -non-strict "/path/to/input" --def excludeList=amc.txt

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Also, is there a way to have it unpack rar files?
adg801

Re: Need Held w/ Filebot - uTorrent Scripting

Post by adg801 »

I see that I missed "ut_kind=single" so I added it and now the movie shows up properly in my media directory. Why wont it run from utorrent's Run Program?
adg801

Post by adg801 »

As a troubleshooting measure, I removed some of the utorrent variables that existed, because the cmd line version seemed to work fine without them. Still nothing seems to have worked from utorrent's Run Program. Here was the output from the logger:

[2014-03-02 16:02:04] Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Plexserv" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_title=lunar,_short_film_640x320.mp4" "ut_kind=single" "ut_file=lunar,_short_film_640x320.mp4" "ut_dir=D:\torrent"
nytram

Post by nytram »

Hi

OS =
whats the output in amc.log if any?
adg801

Post by adg801 »

Windows 7. I could paste the whole log if that would help but I don't see anything added from the failed utorrent attempts, just those that successfully converted manually.
nytram

Post by nytram »

Hi

In that case I think you may need to specify the full path to filebot

eg c:\progra~1\filebot\filebot.exe --script etc etc
adg801

Post by adg801 »

That seemed to do it. For whatever reason, utorrent didn't recognize just plain "filebot" as something it could work with. Adding the whole path, in quotes, fixed the issue. For anyone interested in the solution, here's the output from logger:

[2014-03-03 09:33:04] Executing: "C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "D:/Plexserv" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_title=Thor.The.Dark.World.2013.BDRip.x264-SPARKS.mkv" "ut_kind=single" "ut_file=Thor.The.Dark.World.2013.BDRip.x264-SPARKS.mkv" "ut_dir=D:\torrent"
nytram

Post by nytram »

Excellent

I am glad all is good in the world again :-)