No Files Selected for Processing {Fixed}

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
maxazor

No Files Selected for Processing {Fixed}

Post by maxazor »

Running evaluation for my NAS seedbox and I'm running FileBot Node on QNAP server.
I'm able to get to Filebot service and set it up to a shared drive but when I execute there is no files processed and it's ignoring the file.

Console Logs:
https://logs.notifiarr.com/?9c6b55a8879 ... heTt9eLAi5

System Info

Code: Select all

[Josh@JoshNAS /]$ filebot -script 'fn:sysinfo'
FileBot 5.0.3 (r9760)
JNA Native: 6.1.4
MediaInfo: 19.04
Tools: 7z/16.02 unrar/5.30
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2023-08-02 (r923)
Groovy: 4.0.11
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 17.0.8
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 20 Core / 16 GB Max Memory / 32 MB Used Memory
HW: Linux JoshNAS 5.10.60-qnap #1 SMP Fri Jul 21 00:07:38 CST 2023 x86_64 GNU/Linux
CPU/MEM: : 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700 / MemTotal: 67 GB / MemFree: 34 GB / MemAvailable: 34 GB / SwapTotal: 66 GB / SwapFree: 66 GB
STORAGE: ext3 [/mnt/HDA_ROOT] @ 359 MB | zfs [/zpool1] @ 1.9 TB | zfs [/zpool2] @ 23 TB | zfs [/share/ZFS1_DATA] @ 1.0 GB | zfs [/share/ZFS2_DATA] @ 1.9 TB | zfs [/share/ZFS3_DATA] @ 1.9 TB | zfs [/share/ZFS18_DATA] @ 23 TB | zfs [/share/ZFS19_DATA] @ 1.9 TB | zfs [/share/ZFS530_DATA] @ 1.9 TB | zfs [/share/ZFS531_DATA] @ 23 TB | ext4 [/mnt/ext] @ 60 MB | zfs [/share/ZFS18_DATA/Data/@Recently-Snapshot] @ 23 TB
UID/GID: uid=1000(Josh) gid=100(everyone) groups=0(administrators),100(everyone)
DATA: /opt/filebot/data/1000
Package: QPKG
License: UNREGISTERED
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Last edited by maxazor on 10 Aug 2023, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Re: No Files Selected for Processing

Post by rednoah »

:?: How many files are in the input folder?

/share/ZFS18_DATA/Data/Data/Torrents/Completed

:?: The /share/ZFS18_DATA/Data/Data/Media/.excludes exclude list file suggest that there's one file on the exclude list already:

Use excludes: /share/ZFS18_DATA/Data/Data/Media/.excludes (1)

:idea: If your input folder contains only one file, and that one file is listed in the exclude list file, then No Files Selected for Processing would be the expected normal behaviour.

:idea: You can use cat "<file path>" to check the exclude list file and rm -v "<file path>" to delete it:

Shell: Select all

cat /share/ZFS18_DATA/Data/Data/Media/.excludes

Shell: Select all

rm -v /share/ZFS18_DATA/Data/Data/Media/.excludes
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
maxazor

Re: No Files Selected for Processing

Post by maxazor »

Welll that was a very easy fix.

Is there a reason why you recommend "hardlink or copy" vs "move & rename"
Can I delete the files in the "completed" folder?
rednoah
The Source

Re: No Files Selected for Processing {Fixed}

Post by rednoah »

Assuming that we are processing files within the same file system, both hardlink and move are instant, since the file system merely has to add an extra file system entry without touching the physical data on disk. I'd use hardlink because hardlinks allow me to have the same file twice (or multiple times) at different file paths, i.e. keep the file at the original file path and at the new file path, because why not?

:idea: Normal files are in fact hardlinks. Hardlinks are notably not symlinks. Even if you delete one hardlink, any other hardlink that points to the same physical data on disk will still work, and the physical data on disk will not be deleted until you delete all hardlinks that point to it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_link

Screenshot
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.