Unsure how to setup/run AMC

Support for unRAID and docker container users
thetahd

Unsure how to setup/run AMC

Post by thetahd »

Hello,

I am a long-time Windows FileBot user, and I love it!

This year I built an Unraid server to run as a Plex server and I have really enjoyed using Unraid so far. Well today I installed the FileBot Unraid Docker and I am able to get to the Web GUI and use it as I would with my Windows Application. However, I am having trouble figuring out how to get AMC to work. I have created a watch_Fb folder and a post_Fb folder to use with the AMC feature. I believe I have everything set up properly but whenever I place new files in the watch folder it doesnt appear the AMC is kicking in, and I am not sure if I have to invoke it somehow or if its supposed to do it automatically. I have been googling trying to find an answer but I havent really had any luck with the things I have found.

If anyone has any suggestions I am happy for any help I can get. Thank you :)

I will attach pictures of my settings just in case I am doing something dumb.

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
rednoah
The Source

Re: Unsure how to setup/run AMC

Post by rednoah »

If you need help with the jlesage/filebot container, please check with the jlesage/filebot maintainer. Alternatively, you could try one of the official docker images for which we can provide support.

:arrow: Either way, please read Installing FileBot on unRAID for details.

:arrow: How do I use the rednoah/filebot:watcher docker container? may be helpful if you decide to use the filebot-watcher container.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.