[Support] AMC / Always sorting into Movies

Any questions? Need some help?
ArcticNerd

[Support] AMC / Always sorting into Movies

Post by ArcticNerd »

Hello,
I've been using filebot manually for literal years, but decided to try my hand at getting it to run automatically using the filebot-watcher / AMC scripts.
I personally have plent of experience with Powershell, but I am definitely missing something (probably simple), all my files when they get put into my watched directory are being identified as Movies.
For Example:

Code: Select all

Use excludes: Z:\Downloads.tmp\excludes.txt (0)
Input: Z:\Downloads\deluge\unsorted\<Anime Name> - 07 _720p_.mkv
Group: {Movie=<Anime Name>, Series=null} => [<Anime Name> - 07 _720p_.mkv]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
My powershell code output is below:
https://pastebin.com/MxiB5N3M

The code full powershell code is here:
https://pastebin.com/zhB1DjJm

Apologies if I don't provide enough info, please let me know.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [Support] AMC / Always sorting into Movies

Post by rednoah »

Group: {Movie=..., Series=null}
This means that FileBot cannot tell if the files is a movie or an episode due to bad naming. You likely will not have the same issue with all files. You could try Alias.1x01.mkv as sample file name for testing.

:idea: In general, you can help the amc script along by using --def ut_label=Anime to force Anime Mode.

:!: In the specific case posted in the log above, the leading _SubsPlease_ is likely the root cause for degraded auto-detection, since you seem to be replacing the common [...] naming pattern with your own rather unique _..._ naming pattern for some reason before processing:

_SubsPlease_ Zom 100 - Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto - 07 _720p_ _707EBC9C_.mkv

:!: Note that Parameter: minFileSize = 5m has no effect. You mean --def minFileSize=5000000 since --def minFileSize doesn't accept non-numeric values.

:!: Parameter: animeDB = TVMaze this usage is pretty much untested. Might not work well. I'd recommend sticking to the default databases. But it's ultimately your choice.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ArcticNerd

Re: [Support] AMC / Always sorting into Movies

Post by ArcticNerd »

Thank you very much, that all makes sense.
I appreciate all the support, and I really appreciate the added notes.

Definitely seems I was misunderstanding it. :)