No signature of method: net.filebot.GroovyEngine.album() is applicable for argument types: (String) values

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
winecountrymedia

No signature of method: net.filebot.GroovyEngine.album() is applicable for argument types: (String) values

Post by winecountrymedia »

I am using this to rename music it was working with my windows/rclone mount setup but the drive is just to small there. I have a much larger ubuntu drive to process files faster

Format: Select all

{album('+y+')+'/'}{ n.split(',').first().trim() }/{album} ({y}){album('+y+')+'/'}{ n.split(',').first().trim() } - {album} ({y}) - {pi.pad(2)} - {t}
Im not sure what the solution is saying

Code: Select all

Suppressed: No signature of method: net.filebot.GroovyEngine.album() is applicable for argument types: (String) values: [+y+]
Possible solutions: any(), dump(), eval(java.lang.String), get(java.lang.String), put(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object), any(groovy.lang.Closure)
winecountrymedia

Re: Filebot and rclone mount not working

Post by winecountrymedia »

nevermind I reinstalled using the apt commands and its working
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot and rclone mount not working

Post by rednoah »

This {expression} doesn't do what you think it does. Although accidentally syntactically correct, semantically you have written code that makes Groovy interpret album() as a function call, which doesn't exist and thus gives you the error message above:

{album('+y+')+'/'}

You probably meant to add (year) to the album name which works like so:

{ album + '(' + y + ')' + '/' }
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.