Add {sy} season years to {plex} season folder

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
stevecole90099

Add {sy} season years to {plex} season folder

Post by stevecole90099 »

Hello,
I've been using this scheme with Filebot for a while but I haven't used Filebot for about half a year now. I'm assuming Filebot changed something as after I updated to the latest version both my Movie and TV scheme were gone but its possible the backup text file I have with the scheme is broken.
I tried to use it today but part of the TV scheme seems to be broken. My Movie scheme work fine but is also very basic.
Anyone know how I can fix this to start working again.
The broken part is the Season start and end years that would be included in the Season folder name

Scheme:

Code: Select all

{ny}\{plex[2]} {"(${episodelist.findAll{it.season == s}.airdate.year.bounds().join('-')})"}\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Expected Output:

Home Improvement (1991)\Season 01 (1991-1992)\Home Improvement - S01E01 - Pilot.avi
rednoah
The Source

Re: Need help with TV scheme that isnt working now

Post by rednoah »

:idea: {episodelist} has changed a little bit to make it work inline with {model} so this should work nowadays:

Format: Select all

{ episodelist.findAll{ s == it.s }.airdate.year.bounds().joining('-', ' (', ')') }

:arrow: use {sy} season years binding to add the season years to the {plex} format season folder:

Format: Select all

{ ~emby << { sy.joining('-', ' (', ')') } }

Home Improvement (1991)/Season 01 (1991-1992)/Home Improvement (1991) - S01E01 - Pilot
:idea: Plex / Kodi / Emby / Jellyfin Naming Schemes › Advanced {plex} operators
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.