TMDB no longer working

Any questions? Need some help?
obbzy

TMDB no longer working

Post by obbzy »

Had been fine, but since about 4 hours ago and currently still.. TMDB literally will not match to anything.. yet if I go to the website, its there.. but filebot just does nothing..
Using episodes section it also loads blank.
vdera

Re: TMDB no longer working

Post by vdera »

I've noticed similar behaviour. It seems it knows the TV Show ID, but tries to match to Season 0, causing it to fail
lemon389

Post by lemon389 »

Hello,

I had a problem in the morning with The Flinstones, the data was not possible to get.

I received this error:
Invalid Lookup: TMDB ID not found [tv/1996/season/0]

But, with with another two shows everything were OK. In this case maybe the "Season 0" is causing the trouble.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The issue is caused by a season being, FileBot fetching the series information which includes that season, that season then being removed again, and FileBot then stumbling on a season that it knows to exist based on outdated information. See [TMDB/TV] Only Murders in the Building - 404 Not Found for technical details. Fixed with recent revisions.

That said, The Flintstones does have a Specials / Season 0 so the error seems to be either an temporary API error on the server-side, or Season 0 was erroneously removed and then readded:
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/1996-the- ... s/season/0
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.