Unable to find "Your Name." via UI

Any questions? Need some help?
weather3003

Unable to find "Your Name." via UI

Post by weather3003 »

I'm trying to find https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/372058 in the FileBot UI. I'm on Windows. I've tried various ways of searching for the title. Generally that leads me to a dialog box like this:

Oddly, the following command works:

Shell: Select all

filebot -list --q "Your name" --db TheMovieDB --format "{id} | {es} | {y} | {n} | {t}"
Output:

Console Output: Select all

372058 |  | 2016 | Your Name. | It was almost like seeing something out of a dream, nothing more or less than a breathtaking view.
I don't know what's happening in the UI that's preventing me from getting this move to come up.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Unable to find "Your Name." via UI

Post by rednoah »

The screenshot suggests that you are using Episode Mode: TheMovieDB. Please use Movie Mode: The MovieDB when processing movies.

:idea: The Episodes tool cannot be used to lookup Movie objects. It'll only work for listing episodes of TV Shows.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
weather3003

Post by weather3003 »

Ah, that explains it, thanks! I'm guessing I ran into difficulties because I used episode mode in the Rename tool without even realizing another option for TheMovieDB existed, then tried to turn to the Episodes tool (which I was thinking of as a "search" tool) to find the match that way. I'll make a new preset for anime movies and be good to go!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:idea: You can do a manual movie lookup by clicking Movie Mode: TheMovieDB without loading in any files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.