How to update (MS Store)

Support for Windows users
beerbarrel

How to update (MS Store)

Post by beerbarrel »

Hello,
I am new to the forums but I have been using filebot for a number of years. I was renaming some movies today and it got me wondering about updates to filebot. I dont think I have ever updated since I bought it quite a few years back. My first question is can filebot be updated from within filbot or do I need to download the newest version? Next, if I have to DL the newest version is there a way to update the registration? I dont know how to find what version Im running or where to get my registration info....thanks for the help.

Tracy
rednoah
The Source

Re: How to update

Post by rednoah »

:idea: You may update by downloading and installing the latest version. Your user data will remain untouched. Please read How to Request Help on how to check version / revision number and check for updates.

:idea: If you are using the Microsoft Store, the Mac App Store, or any kind of Package Manager, then that will take care of software updates automatically.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
beerbarrel

Re: How to update

Post by beerbarrel »

Thx for the response. I did in fact buy it from the MS store quite a few years ago. I use it almost daily for my plex collection. I did not even know that this forum existed. Wnot bother you again...thx