where do I input script to fix plex naming?

Support for Windows users
Fordtough68

where do I input script to fix plex naming?

Post by Fordtough68 »

I'm new to the forum and trying my best, so please bear with me.
Im on windows 11 and have been using utorrent for a long time with no issues even though i should change, but it has been great for me. I am using the amc script which works fine. my naming scheme includes the TMBD info in the folder name because of that update and i understand this. I amtryin to get it to stop and also want to rename all of the folders / files that have it and i know i should run this --def movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheTVDB animeDB=AniDB --def movieFormat="{plex}" seriesFormat="{plex}" animeFormat="{plex}", but i have no clue where im supposed to input this. Is there someone who can give a not so newbie a step by step of where this should go?????

Code: Select all

FileBot 5.1.2 (r10125)
JNA Native: 6.1.6
MediaInfo: 23.10
7-Zip-JBinding: 16.02
Tools: fpcalc/1.5.0
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2023-11-06 (r952)
Groovy: 4.0.15
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 17.0.8
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 2.1 GB Max Memory / 88 MB Used Memory
STORAGE: NTFS [(C:)] @ 92 GB | NTFS [Share] @ 1.0 TB | NTFS [easystore] @ 146 GB | NTFS [easystore] @ 146 GB
Package: APPX
License: Microsoft Store License
Fordtough68

Re: where do I input script to fix plex naming?

Post by Fordtough68 »

Ok, so I think I figured ot out. I was using powershell and put "filebot" first, but didn't put -script. I'm assuming this was correct.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Let's say you have followed the amc script instructions and do something like this:

Shell: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "X:/Media" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
You would add additional options like so:

Shell: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "X:/Media" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y --def movieFormat="{plex}" seriesFormat="{plex}" animeFormat="{plex}" --def movieDB=TheMovieDB seriesDB=TheTVDB animeDB=AniDB "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Fordtough68

Post by Fordtough68 »

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH,....Thank you so much! I have been wrecking my brain over this! You're a legend!