Mapped drives in Docker Issue

Support for unRAID and docker container users
smitty79

Mapped drives in Docker Issue

Post by smitty79 »

Hi All,

I have Filebot running in a Docker container. I have about 4 folders mapped for output with sub-directories for Anime TV, Anime Movies, Movies, and TV. When I look in either of the folders for Anime, I keep seeing the files that are in the TV folder, instead of the files that are already in the actual defined anime folders on another server that is mounted via cifs. The odd thing is that I can see the correct data in the other folders when I access them from the host. I know the folders have the correct permissions because the hosting server can see the files just fine. I double-checked the paths where the cifs are mounted and I copied each of the 4 paths seen by the host folder into the Docker compose file, so I could prevent typos. With that said. Has anyone ran into this issue? If further detail is needed, please let me know.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Mapped drives in Docker Issue

Post by rednoah »

:idea: If you're using CIFS / SMB then you're using a remote network share. You may need to press F5 refresh on the client to ensure that it's getting the latest file listing from the server, and not cached file listings from a little while ago.

:?: Please paste docker command or compose xml configuration files so that we can see what you're trying to do?

:?: Please paste the filebot command and console output so that we can see what you're trying to do?

:arrow: Please read How to Request Help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.