Idle Issues

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
JimmyB

Idle Issues

Post by JimmyB »

First let me preface my situation slightly. I leave my main PC on all of the time, and it never goes to "sleep", I only have it set to turn the monitor off after 30 mins.

On this computer I have the AMC script to run from uTorrent, which it does successfully. The problem I am having is that it appears that the script doesn't run when a torrent completes in uTorrent if my computer has not been active for more than 20 minutes. When my computer is "idle", it doesn't process anything, but then as soon as I move the mouse the script kicks on. Since my hard drives don't turn off while my computer is idle, does anyone know why this may be happening, and how I can prevent it moving forward?

Thanks,
Jimmy
rednoah
The Source

Re: Idle Issues

Post by rednoah »

No idea. First thing I would check is when utorrent calls filebot. If it's only called after you do something then the issue lies with utorrent and filebot can't do anything since it's not being called. There's nothing that I could possibly think of that would make the script "pause" once started, actually pausing it is impossible other then pausing the whole process on OS level.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.