[Fatal Error] ElementType "BR"

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
Muldini

[Fatal Error] ElementType "BR"

Post by Muldini »

Hi,

can't wrap my head around this one as it only happens with GoT S04E01 (tried different downloads of the same episode, always the same).

Code: Select all

Locking /home/myuser/.filebot/logs/amc.log
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: xbmc = localhost
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: root = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = Serien/{n}/Season {S.pad(2)}/{n} - S{S.pad(2)}E{E.pad(2)} - {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = Filme/{n} ({y})
Argument: /media/myuser/Storage #2/Downloads/GoT S04E01/Game.Of.Thrones.S04E01.1080p.HDTV.DD5.1.x264-PHD.mkv
Input: /media/myuser/Storage #2/Downloads/GoT S04E01/Game.Of.Thrones.S04E01.1080p.HDTV.DD5.1.x264-PHD.mkv
Group: [tvs:game of thrones] => [Game.Of.Thrones.S04E01.1080p.HDTV.DD5.1.x264-PHD.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Game Of Thrones, GoT]
Fetching episode data for [Game of Thrones]
[Fatal Error] :298:14: Elementtyp "BR" muss mit dem entsprechenden Endtag "</BR>" beendet werden.
RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 298; columnNumber: 14; Elementtyp "BR" muss mit dem entsprechenden Endtag "</BR>" beendet werden.
Notify XBMC: localhost
ConnectException: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
ConnectException: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete /media/myuser/Storage #2/Downloads/GoT S04E01/Game.Of.Thrones.S04E01.1080p.HDTV.DD5.1.x264-PHD.mkv
FileNotFoundException: /media/myuser/Storage #2/Downloads/GoT S04E01/Game.Of.Thrones.S04E01.1080p.HDTV.DD5.1.x264-PHD.mkv
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /media/myuser/Storage #2/Downloads/GoT S04E01/Game.Of.Thrones.S04E01.1080p.HDTV.DD5.1.x264-PHD.mkv
	at Script2$_run_closure16.doCall(Script2.groovy:28)
	at Script2$_run_closure17_closure90.doCall(Script2.groovy:29)
	at Script2$_run_closure17.doCall(Script2.groovy:29)
	at Script11.run(Script11.groovy:41)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:91)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:85)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:80)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell$runScript.call(Unknown Source)
	at Script2.executeScript(Script2.groovy:270)
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:478)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:91)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:85)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcessor.java:123)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:192)
Failure (°_°)
This is how I call the script:

#!/bin/sh
filebot -script fn:amc --conflict override --output "/media/myuser/Storage #2/" --log-file amc.log --action move -non-strict "$1" --lang en --def artwork=n xbmc=localhost clean=y root=y "seriesFormat=Serien/{n}/Season {S.pad(2)}/{n} - S{S.pad(2)}E{E.pad(2)} - {t}" "movieFormat=Filme/{n} ({y})"

Any idea what this is about? Also, why does it delete the file? I think the scripts input should never be regarded as clutter.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [Fatal Error] ElementType "BR"

Post by rednoah »

I guess that's temporary issues on TheTVDB API side, cause it seems to be responding with invalid XML data. Seems to be working now. Try -clear-cache if it doesn't work. If it keeps happening report it to TheTVDB.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Muldini

Post by Muldini »

Hey rednoah,

thanks for your feedback!

Cleared the cache. It's not working for me yet, also tried another episode (S03E07 I think) with the same result. Went over to thetvdb and checked how they expect error reports (http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8753). After checking the steps I can myself, the XML looks fine (to me).

I was wondering if there's a way to dump the XML received by filebot so I can attach that to the bug report? Or mabye to get a better idea what I'm looking for in their XML database.

Thanks!

/Edit: The thread at TheTVTB: http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17677
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can use Fiddler to see the http requests:
http://www.telerik.com/fiddler
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Here we go. Found the issue:
http://thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?se ... anguage=en

Malformed XML due to <br> tags in the text content:

<SeriesName>We Got It Made</SeriesName>
<Overview>We Got it Made was a short-lived sitcom which had two lives -- once on NBC and again in syndication a few years after its original cancellation.<BR>
<BR>
The central focus of the show was Mickey Mackenzie, a stunningly beautiful 20s-something woman and job-seeker. She is the first applicant for a housemaid job for two Manhattan bachelors, neat-freak David Tucker and unkempt salesman Jay Bostwick. They hire her on the spot, even though she has no previous experience.<BR>
<BR>
Jay's girlfriend, Beth, was a kindergarten teacher, while David's girlfriend was Claudia. Stefanie Kramer, who played Claudia, left the show early in its run (she would be far better recognized as Dee Dee McCall on Hunter, which premiered the next year on NBC).<BR>
<BR>
When We Got it Made returned in syndication in 1987, Beth was gone too (her absence was not explained), but David, Jay and Mickey were back. They gained new neighbors in Max Papavasiolios Sr. and his son, Max Jr.<BR>
<BR>
We Got it M</Overview>
Muldini

Post by Muldini »

Thanks a lot! Much <3