AMC Script Fails to Recognize Anime File

Any questions? Need some help?
xithias47

AMC Script Fails to Recognize Anime File

Post by xithias47 »

I'm using FileBot v4.0.

This is the exact command I'm running...

java -jar ~/bin/filebot/FileBot_4.0.jar -script ~/bin/filebot/scripts/amc.groovy --output /mnt/red1/Library --log-file /tmp/filebot.log --action hardlink -non-strict -extract -r --conflict override --def plex=localhost excludeList=processed clean=y seriesFormat="$seriesFormat" animeFormat="$animeFormat" movieFormat="$movieFormat" "$torrentPath"

This is the log output...

Parameter: plex = localhost
Parameter: excludeList = processed
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV Shows/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n.space('.')} - {s00e00} - {t.space('.')} - {vf}.{vc}.{ac}
Parameter: animeFormat = Anime/{n}/{n.space('.')} - {absolute.pad(2)} - {t.space('.')} - {vf}.{vc}.{ac}
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{n} {y}/{fn} - {vf}.{vc}.{ac}
Argument: /mnt/red1/Completed/Anime
Input: /mnt/red1/Completed/Anime/Mahouka.Koukou.no.Rettousei - 04 - 720p.mkv
Group: [anime:null] => [Mahouka.Koukou.no.Rettousei - 04 - 720p.mkv]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I loaded the file in the filebot GUI and tried to "Fetch Data" from TheTVDB, but it prompted me to enter the series name.
I tried "Fetch Data" again with AniDB and it was able to find a matching name without additional input.
I looked at the amc.groovy script and it looks like a call to detectSeriesName() is returning null which results in the [anime:null] output.

I would guess that detectSeriesName() is only checking TheTVDB and not AniDB.

One possible solution would be to define a "detectAnimeSeriesName()" function which specifically uses AniDB. At that point of the script, it already knows that it is an Anime file (through the forceAnime() call), so it should be able to explicitly use AniDB.

I would just do it myself, but I can't seem to find the code for detectSeriesName().
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC Script Fails to Recognize Anime File

Post by rednoah »

This is what happens:

1st time: It can't detect the name. You enter it manually.
2nd time: It can't the detect the name, but luckily filebot remembers from the 1st time around

This is how you fix it:

1. See FAQ, Last Entry.
2. Use the latest revision.

Code: Select all

Input: D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Anime\Mahouka.Koukou.no.Rettousei - 04 - 720p.mkv
Group: [anime:mahouka koukou no rettousei] => [Mahouka.Koukou.no.Rettousei - 04 - 720p.mkv]
Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Mahouka, Mahouka Koukou Rettousei]
Fetching episode data for [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei]
[COPY] Rename [D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Anime\Mahouka.Koukou.no.Rettousei - 04 - 720p.mkv] to [D:\workspace\output\Anime\Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei\Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 04 - Enrollment, Part IV.mkv]
Processed 1 files
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
xithias47

Post by xithias47 »

That worked, thanks!
xithias47

Post by xithias47 »

Just FYI, in the latest revision (4.1 r2198), I'm getting an exception after filebot tries to notify plex.

Same command as above.

Output...

Processed 1 files
Notify Plex: localhost
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.net.URL.get() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: grep(), grep(java.lang.Object), getAt(java.lang.String), wait(), getRef(), fetch()
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for reporting. Fixed with r2199.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.