BUG: Hit The Floor series incorrect match tvdb

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
fairybread01

BUG: Hit The Floor series incorrect match tvdb

Post by fairybread01 »

I have been using FileBot for over 6 months now and am very pleased with how easy it makes managing my media library. However I have one issue.

It is very inconsistent when trying to match series 2 of Hit The Floor via TheTVDB (which it does automatically via uTorrent). It sometimes thinks its series 1 or maybe an earlier episode of series 2. it just seems to get confused. When I manually extract file and run filebot over it, again TheTVDB gets it wrong, however using TVRage gets it correct. I have attached the log of the appropriate files for you to see what I am talking about.

Ignore the errors of the 2 episode 6's, the HDD they were trying to write to was turned off. but you can see even with the 2 different episode 6 files, the first one tried to process it as 2x02 and the second one tried to process it as 1x06.

I certainly haven't noticed this issue with any of the other tv series so I don't think its my setup, but happy to be proven wrong.

SYSINFO OUTPUT:
Jul 02, 2014 10:24:42 PM net.filebot.Main initializeCache
WARNING: App version (r2245) does not match cache version (r2056): reset cache
FileBot 4.1 (r2245)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Program Files\FileBot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.2
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_55
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Done ?(?????)?
rednoah
The Source

Re: BUG: Hit The Floor series incorrect match tvdb

Post by rednoah »

It works now.

The reason why it might get it wrong is that at the time 2x06 did not exist, thus 1x06 was considered the next most likely match. If you make sure that the data entered into TheTVDB at least a week in advance that it'll be fine. For shows that very few people watch it'd be good if somebody took it upon themselves to maintain the data in TheTVDB.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
fairybread01

Post by fairybread01 »

thanks rednoah, I wasn't sure if it was an issue with filebot or the tvdb but that makes sense. im thankful that it doesn't overwrite when it already exists!

is it possible to force it to use tvrage rather than thetvdb? example of my utorrent script (run when torrent finishes) below

filebot.platform.launcher.exe -script fn:amc --output "P:/Multimedia" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict --def "seriesFormat=P:/Multimedia/TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {sxe} - {t}" "movieFormat=P:/Multimedia/Movies/{n} ({y}){\" CD$pi\"}" "musicFormat=P:/Music/Albums/{n} - {album}/{pi.pad(2)}. {t}" music=y artwork=n clean=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

--conflict auto only override if the quality of the new video is better than the old one... you got luck. :D If you're worried you should set it to --conflict skip

You'd have to hack the amc script to use TVRage, so officially it's not supported.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.