Help AMC Fully Automatic Media Centre Cmd Line Coding

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Speckynz

Help AMC Fully Automatic Media Centre Cmd Line Coding

Post by Speckynz »

Hi All,

I'm very new at this so please excuse me if I have made any silly mistakes. I have review lots of forum posts but my coding does not seem to get the same results as others

I am trying to get the AMC script to transfer movies files from one folder to another and also download the artwork and nfo

My set up
uTorrent downloads to O:\Downloads\Downloaded Media\Movies (This is my main computer)
*in this folder some movies are in folders and some are not
My movies are stored on a separate computer I use basically as a server system. This computer is only turned on when I required it

I want to run *.bat file when required to start the filebot script fn:AMC to organise the files and folders neatly, download artwork and nfo, then move to my movie drive on a different computer which is mapped to local computer M:\ or I think you define it as smb://MEDIACENTRE/MOVIES

My cmd line call is written like this

filebot -script fn:amc "O:/Downloads/Downloaded Media/Movies" --output "smb://MEDIACENTRE/MOVIES" -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def --clean=y

When run nothing happens and the log files reads like this

Argument: O:\Downloads\Downloaded Media\Movies
Exclude: O:\Downloads\Downloaded Media\Movies\A Haunted House 2 (2014).720p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY.mp4
Exclude: O:\Downloads\Downloaded Media\Movies\A Haunted House (2013).720p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY\A.Haunted.House.2013.720p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY.mp4
No files selected for processing
Failure (°_°)

I then tried this cmd line

filebot -script fn:amc "O:/Downloads/Downloaded Media/Movies" --output "M:/" -non-strict --log-file MDrive.log --def --clean=y

And basically get the same result

Exclude: O:\Downloads\Downloaded Media\Movies\A Haunted House 2 (2014).720p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY.mp4
Exclude: O:\Downloads\Downloaded Media\Movies\A Haunted House (2013).720p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY\A.Haunted.House.2013.720p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY.mp4
Failure (°_°)

From here I thought I might have an issue going from the one computer to the other so I carried out some testing and I still get the same results

filebot -script fn:amc "O:/Downloads/Downloaded Media/Movies" --output "O:/Downloads/Downloaded Media/Organised" -non-strict --log-file LocalDrive.log --def --clean=y

Failure (°_°)

Any help would be greatly appreciated
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help AMC Fully Automatic Media Centre Cmd Line Coding

Post by rednoah »

SMB URLs won't work. Just use the mapped drive as output path.

Have you tried with different files? FileBot will exclude fake files, i.e. smaller than minimum size, or shorter than minimum duration, it'll also ignore files that have already been processed before (if excludeList is set), etc
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Speckynz

Post by Speckynz »

Thank you so much you picked the problem straight away. I had created dummy files @0kb to test being small I thought they would copy quickly for testing

The answer was listed on the AMC page I just failed to see it
--def minFileSize=0 Only process video files larger than the given number (in bytes). Defaults to 50 MB.
--def minLengthMS=0 Only process videos longer than the given number (in milliseconds). Defaults to 10 minutes.

Using the cmd line works but I just a couple of unexpected actions occur

cmd now reads like this
filebot -script fn:amc "O:/Downloads/_Downloaded Media/Movies" --output "M:/" -non-strict --log-file MovieProcessing.log --def artwork=y clean=y

1. The cleaner works but just empties out the folder containing the movie am I able to tell the cleaner to empty everything in O:/Downloads/_Downloaded Media/Movies?
2. Moves the movie to M:/ but creates a folder first called Movies to paste the media too am I able to move just the movie to that drive without creating the movie folder?

Log File Information
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: clean = y
Argument: O:\Downloads\_Downloaded Media\Movies
Input: O:\Downloads\_Downloaded Media\Movies\Papadopoulos and Sons (2012)\Papadopoulos.and.Sons.2012.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Group: [mov:papadopoulos sons 2012] => [Papadopoulos.and.Sons.2012.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [O:\Downloads\_Downloaded Media\Movies\Papadopoulos and Sons (2012)\Papadopoulos.and.Sons.2012.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4]
[MOVE] Rename [O:\Downloads\_Downloaded Media\Movies\Papadopoulos and Sons (2012)\Papadopoulos.and.Sons.2012.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4] to [M:\Movies\Papadopoulos & Sons (2012)\Papadopoulos & Sons (2012).mp4]
Processed 1 files
Fetching movie artwork for [Papadopoulos & Sons (2012)] to [M:\Movies\Papadopoulos & Sons (2012)]
Fetching M:\Movies\Papadopoulos & Sons (2012)\poster.jpg => {category: posters, width: 1000, height: 1500, language: en, url: http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/3n0H ... OR8HfX.jpg}
Fetching M:\Movies\Papadopoulos & Sons (2012)\fanart.jpg => {category: backdrops, width: 1417, height: 797, language: null, url: http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/aTUb ... gg6Ivf.jpg}
Fanart not found: M:\Movies\Papadopoulos & Sons (2012)\clearart.png / movieart
Fanart not found: M:\Movies\Papadopoulos & Sons (2012)\logo.png / movielogo
Fanart not found: M:\Movies\Papadopoulos & Sons (2012)\disc.png / moviedisc
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I'm very excited such simple coding does such amazing work
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can run the cleaner script separately after processing on you structure root folder:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic ... &t=5#p1341

That is part of the format. So look into passing custom formats if you wanna tinker with that. That being said, it's a very very good idea to put all your movies in folder called Movies. That'll help FileBot and any similar tool in the future.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Speckynz

Post by Speckynz »

Thanks heaps for your help
Changed cmd line to read

REM Move Movies and organise with artwork, clean remaining files
filebot -script fn:amc "O:/Downloads/_Downloaded Media/Movies" --output "//MEDIACENTRE/Movie Drive" -non-strict --log-file MovieProcessing.log --def artwork=y clean=y
filebot -script fn:cleaner O:/Downloads/_Downloaded Media/Movies

All my movies were in a folder called movies I just had mapped it to see the files within the folder not the folder itself. The coding now points in the right direction.

Again many thanks you have pointed my in the right direction just like that where I spent days pulling my hair out trying to get the coding to work

:D