MyEpisodes.com

Any questions? Need some help?
pax0707

MyEpisodes.com

Post by pax0707 »

First, I'm not sure what the level of customization / support for myepisodes part of the script is.

1. There are few series that are named differently there. Is there a way to link / add alias for those episodes?

2. If the script downloads already watched episode it marks it as acquired and removes watched status. Is there a was for it to check if the series is already watched?

Love the fact that there's support for myepsisodes, these are just few things that would be nice.
rednoah
The Source

Re: MyEpisodes.com

Post by rednoah »

MyEpisodes.com support is very crude since they provide not much of an API, so it's not something I want to spend time on.

If it's too different it won't work.

Small differences shouldn't be an issue though:

Code: Select all

// series name => series key (e.g. Doctor Who (2005) => doctorwho)
def collationKey = { s -> s == null ? '' : s.removeAll(/^(?i)(The|A)\b/).removeAll(/(?<!\d)\d{4}$/).removeAll(/\W/).lower() }
@see https://github.com/filebot/scripts/blob ... mes.groovy

In the request I only set acquired=1 so the rest is up to the server-side code. I could set both acquired/watched but then again, I have no way of knowing the original watched status.

I know there's still people using MyEpisodes... but it seems to me the site is pretty much dead, or at least development is dead.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pax0707

Re: MyEpisodes.com

Post by pax0707 »

Figured as much.

Checked their forums and dev is kinda MIA.
Recently I've been using Trakt more and more but myep has nice and clean checklist that I like.