FileBot script error after update to 4.5

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
ryani007

FileBot script error after update to 4.5

Post by ryani007 »

I have been running FileBot for awhile now and I just upgraded to 4.5 Since I upgraded my utorrent script fails.

Code: Select all

Oct 19, 2014 7:30:08 PM net.filebot.cli.ArgumentBean getFiles
WARNING: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
Parameter: music = n
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: plex = 172.168.120.10
Argument: C:\Windows\system32\ut_dir=F:\Torrents\Brooklyn.Nine-Nine.S02E04.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_file=Sample\sample-brooklyn.nine-nine.s02e04.720p.hdtv.x264-killers.mkv
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_kind=multi
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_title=Brooklyn.Nine-Nine.S02E04.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_label=
Argument: C:\Windows\System32\ut_state=5
File not found: C:\Windows\system32\ut_dir=F:\Torrents\Brooklyn.Nine-Nine.S02E04.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
Failure (°_°)
Below is the script as called from uTorrent:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:/" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n subtitles=en artwork=n --def plex=172.168.120.10 --log-file amc.log "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
I have run the refresh cmd and it is still failing. What am I doing/went wrong?
rednoah
The Source

Re: FileBot script error after update to 4.5

Post by rednoah »

Your thread title is misleading. It should be "My cmdline call stopped working after I changed my cmdline call".

When did you upgrade?

When did you add --log-file amc.log in between a series of --def options?

--log-file amc.log --def plex=172.168.120.10 "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ryani007

Post by ryani007 »

Thank you for replying to my post. I did not change my cmd line call until it started to fail. In order of operations:
  • 1. Was prompted to upgrade filebot 10-19-2014 12:04pm MST.
    2. Upgraded to 4.5
    3. Cmd line call failed after upgrade
    4. Added --log-file amc.log to cmd call.
    5. Can't figure out error... looked around in forum and think its something to do with filebot being in program files rather than program files (x86).
    6. System restore to before the upgrade.
    7. Filebot is not installed on machine since the installer uninstalls it and windows made the image before install.
    8. Re-installed filebot 4.5. 10-19-2014 5:47pm MST
    9. GUI works great, cmd line call does not.
Only change to CMD line call is the log creation. I have removed log section and the call still fails.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No, the command posted above NEVER works with any version because the argument order is simply WRONG. Having added --log-file is something you need to mention. Since everything you posted merely shows that you messed that one up. I have. I can't know what the original error might have been.

Now that you fixed the --log-file issue what's the new command your using? What's the new error?

Have you considered copy & pasting the command from the website again? Which is sure to work, which you can then compare to your changes?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ryani007

Post by ryani007 »

THANK YOU good sir. I copied the original cmd line from your site and got an error about 32bit on a 64bit system. I knew how to solve that problem and did. I can't thank you enough for supporting this solution. I could not live without this software!