Mac App Store Reviews & Answers

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
rednoah
The Source

Mac App Store Reviews & Answers

Post by rednoah »

Since the Mac App Store doesn't allow any kind of response, I'm gonna copy & paste things here.

If you've bought FileBot on the App Store then I'd of course appreciate positive reviews, but if you have any questions or need help and want a reply it's best to just make a new thread here in the forums.

Q & A:
monti99 wrote:Der Button LOAD öffnet keinen Dateibrowser sondert bewirkt auf allen MACs (Pro bis MB Air) einen Freeze. Nur „sofort beenden“ hilft weiter. ..definitiv keine Empfehlung.
* Use drag-and-drop.
Dodohoff wrote:Danke an den Entwickler, der einige nervige Bugs beseitigt hat. So kann ich nun endlich wieder einzelne Files statt ganzer Ordner auswählen. Nun kann man den Filebot wieder uneingeschränkt empfehlen.
* Would never have been an issue if you were just using drag-and-drop.
MrTammikuu wrote:I have just a problem using scripts for post-processing transmission (the Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/ doesnt have a filebot.sh) But this app is just SO useful, the ultimate tool in addition with TVShows.app
* Apple does not allow console tools in the App Store, thus the App Store package does not include the console tools.

Quantock Kev wrote:It keeps coming up with a permission message that I don’t understand and can’t fix. This never happened with the old version. Can’t find an answer on the website. (Message says ‘Folder Permissions Required - Drop ‘em to Unlock ‘em)
* FileBot requires full access permissions to the files you want to process. If your users does not have read/write permissions in the first place, then you cannot give these permissions to FileBot. Are you trying to process files in another users $HOME folder?

Dodohoff wrote:So schön es auch ist, den Programmierer durch den Kauf zu unterstützen, ist es doch ernüchternd, wenn ich lieber die alte, kostenlose Version nutze anstatt meiner bezahlten. Das liegt daran, dass diverse Datenbanken zur Titelbestimmung wegrationalisiert wurden und man keine Einzeldateien mehr auswählen kann, sondern nur noch ganze Ordner.
* Single files can easily be loaded into FileBot via Drag-n-Drop. Just like folders. In fact, you should always use Drag-n-Drop.
* Support for SerienJunkies was removed in all versions because almost nobody was using it
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.