Filebot 7zip issue in Linux Seedbox

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
guimello

Filebot 7zip issue in Linux Seedbox

Post by guimello »

Hi there

I have a seedbox with feralhosting and as part of my torrent post-processing, I have completed torrents run through filebot.

I am running the following bash script when a download completes:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
TORRENT_PATH=$1
TORRENT_NAME=$2
TORRENT_LABEL=$2
bash filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output "/user/private/rtorrent/data/Filebot/" --log-file amc.log --action duplicate --conflict override --def unsorted=y -non-strict --def music=n artwork=y "ut_dir=$TORRENT_PATH" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TORRENT_NAME" "ut_label=$TORRENT_LABEL" &
I already got this working previously (and it was amazing!), but for some reason it has now stopped working. Whenever I get a torrent that needs to be unpacked, I get the following error message in the log file:

Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = n
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = /directory/ExampleShow.S15E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = ExampleShow.S15E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
Parameter: ut_label = TV
SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: Error initializing 7-Zip-JBinding: No message
Exclude: /directory/ExampleShow.S15E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS/ExampleShow.s15e05.hdtv.x264-killers.r00
No files selected for processing
Failure (°_°)
As a further check when I run:

filebot -script fn:sysinfo
I get the following output

FileBot 4.5.6 (r2818)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.58
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: Error initializing 7-Zip-JBinding: No message
chromaprint-tools: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.9
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_31 (headless)
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 24 Core / 26 GB Max Memory / 202 MB Used Memory
uname: Linux oceanus.feralhosting.com 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.54-2 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Anyone have any experience dealing with this issue? I am somewhat new to Linux so I will need a bit of detailed guidance...

Any help would be much appreciated.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot 7zip issue in Linux Seedbox

Post by rednoah »

As far as I can tell the 7z jbinding binaries are simply not compatible for your exact platform. Suffice to say figuring out exactly why and fixing the problem would be extremely difficult. I recommend forwarding the issue to the developer of the 7zip JBindings project.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.