clean=y not removing empty source folders

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
jamauai

clean=y not removing empty source folders

Post by jamauai »

Currently running:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc "/Volumes/media/synced" --action move --def subtitles=en movieFormat="/Volumes/media/movies/{n} ({y}) [{vf}]/{fn}" clean=y
I have Btsync constantly syncing files from seedbox to /Volumes/media/synced. These files are already in folders, but I use Filebot to move them to the /Volumes/media/movies directory and download subs if needed.

I ran this from a separate test dir and so far the renaming, moving, and sub fetching part runs perfectly, but for some reason the folders from where the files were moved from still exist and are empty, even with clean=y tacked on.

I saw @rednoah's post at http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic ... ers#p12097

The reason I'd like the empty folders removed is:
  • - Removing them from the synced folder will also remove them on my seedbox
    - I'm OCD
EDIT: wording
EDIT: Am I supposed to be using something like root=y?
rednoah
The Source

Re: clean=y not removing empty source folders

Post by rednoah »

If you call the amc script with a folder like /Volumes/media/synced then it won't delete that folder, all folders inside should be deleted though.

If you call --def "ut_dir=/Volumes/media/synced" --def "ut_kind=multi" you can trick the amc script into deleting that folder.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jamauai

Re: clean=y not removing empty source folders

Post by jamauai »

I appreciate the help! clean=y is finally working all the sudden.. Leftover folders are being properly deleted. Not sure what happened there.