need help in subtitles

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
hussain2407

need help in subtitles

Post by hussain2407 »

Hi all,

could you please guide me in setup one BAT file so that i can use it as schedule daily task in my windows schedule task, for downloading all missing subtitles for Arabic language only.

My problem: when i always run the following

filebot -script dev:suball "\\10.10.10.2\share\Video" -non-strict --def maxAgeDays=7

im getting ignores for many folders and for the others it downloads the English sub only

please advise, as im not programmer
rednoah
The Source

Re: need help in subtitles

Post by rednoah »

Code: Select all

--lang Arabic
Read the manual and understand what --def maxAgeDays=7 means. FileBot will only allow you to download missing subtitles for recently created files.

You can tweak that option, but you better know what you're doing, or risking getting BANNED if you accidentally and repeatedly spam OpenSubtitles with requests.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Mimo

Re: need help in subtitles

Post by Mimo »

hussain2407 wrote:Hi all,

could you please guide me in setup one BAT file so that i can use it as schedule daily task in my windows schedule task, for downloading all missing subtitles for Arabic language only.

My problem: when i always run the following

filebot -script dev:suball "\\10.10.10.2\share\Video" -non-strict --def maxAgeDays=7

im getting ignores for many folders and for the others it downloads the English sub only

please advise, as im not programmer

You can try with batch as described here, just change the options and parameters for your needs.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2808#p16137

This line

Code: Select all

echo %%~dpa >> "*YOUR BATCH LOG FILE*"
will list all media files that at the time the batch was run did not yet have subtitles.
If you run batch weekly for example, you would see the list getting smaller.