Need Help renaming existing subtitles and BitTorrent

Support for Windows users
pranjal3029

Need Help renaming existing subtitles and BitTorrent

Post by pranjal3029 »

I just discovered FileBot yesterday and I have come to love it in this short span of time. The only problem I have faced so far is this:

For most of my shows, I already have their subtitles(downloaded manually) bearing the exact same filename as their episodes as should be the case. Image

Now I have also started using Plex just 2 days ago and I have noticed that it shows those subtitles as Unknown language and I discovered it is because my subtitles do not have a language identifier in their names. Now all I want to do is rename only the subtitles with adding their language code but when I use the sample naming scheme

{n} - {s00e00} - {t}{'.'+lang}

the application shows an error Image

For now, my shows look like this Image

How do I rectify this error/solve this requirement of the media file? Also, when I rename other tv shows, with both their video files and subtitles, how do I write a scheme which renames videos to their intended name and renames subtitles with their language code or do I have to rename them separately?

How do I integrate FileBot to BitTorrent?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Need Help renaming existing subtitles and BitTorrent

Post by rednoah »

This will do:

Code: Select all

{n} - {s00e00} - {t}{ext == 'srt' ? '.eng' : ''}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pranjal3029

Post by pranjal3029 »

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply rednoah. I will try it when I get a chance. For now, can you tell me how do I integrate FileBot with BitTorrent to automatically rename the episodes next time? The thread on the AMC script though informative is not understandable to a n00b like me. I specify each episode's folder manually for download. I am not using Sonarr(I just read about it, will try it asap) and for now I fetch torrents manually.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Time to man up and and stop being a n00b then. As far as I know there's no AMC setup tutorial for the BitTorrent torrent client yet. You could be the one who writes it. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pranjal3029

Post by pranjal3029 »

rednoah wrote:This will do:

Code: Select all

{n} - {s00e00} - {t}{ext == 'srt' ? '.eng' : ''}
Again, I am encountering the same error, the media file is not found. Can you just tell me the reason this error is coming? When I click on "(x)=" the dialog box that follows wouldn't let me enter the values for the parameter I want to specify(for eg, lang)

UPDATE: Nevermind, it worked flawlessly if you just ignore the error