Not moving and renaming anymore

Support for Windows users
genlock

Not moving and renaming anymore

Post by genlock »

Hello!

I have made a script named cleanupscript.bat. I run windows 10 on a Samsung laptop. I use Filebot version 4.7 and the latest Java update.

My script look like this:
filebot.launcher -script fn:utorrent-postprocess "C:\Users\gogst\Downloads\complete" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --def "movieFormat=\\DISKSTATION\Movies\{n} ({y})\{n} ({y})" "seriesFormat=\\DISKSTATION\TVShows\{n}\Season {s}\{sxe} - {t}" music=n subtitles=en artwork=n

This worked until sometime in June, the last couple of months nothing gets moved and renamed anymore. I'm not a experienced user and guess it was pure luck I got it to work the first time. Could someone hav e look at my code and see if somethings wrong? And should i use older versions of Filebot an Java maybe?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Not moving and renaming anymore

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for the post! Before a real human comes by, please make sure your report has all the following points checked:
  • Include screenshots, logs or filenames (i.e. demonstrate the issue)
  • Include basic information (i.e. sysinfo output)
:idea: Please read How to Request Help and Fix Problems, Report Bugs, Get Features
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
genlock

Post by genlock »

I solved this myselfe. Since no google search showed this, if you get "Script not found: utorrent-postprocess" it's because you have used an old guide or how to. Use fn:amc and not fn:utorrent-postprocess.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yes, there was a time when the amc script was called utorrent-postprocess many many years ago. :lol:

Code: Select all

Script not found: utorrent-postprocess
@see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.