Trouble with 1980s Sitcom "Gimme A Break"

Support for Windows users
MarkLex

Trouble with 1980s Sitcom "Gimme A Break"

Post by MarkLex »

Been using Filebot to re-name my collection of shows on my drive and it's been working great for the most part, until I get to a show called "gimme a break" There are 130 something episodes and when I load the folder with the show called gimme a break (from my drive) into filebot, it's bringing up random shows that have nothing to do with gimme a break. It's as if it's search for show names within the titles of the actual episodes in the gimme a break folder. I've tried multiple times, scrolling through various options it gives me, but nothing will work for this particular show. Please help. Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: Trouble with 1980s Sitcom "Gimme A Break"

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for the post! Before a real human comes by, please make sure your report has all the following points checked:
  • Include screenshots, logs or filenames (i.e. demonstrate the issue)
  • Include basic information (i.e. sysinfo output)
:idea: Please read How to Request Help and Fix Problems, Report Bugs, Get Features
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
MarkLex

Post by MarkLex »

Instead of screenshots I just made a short vid showing my problem. The show is listed in tvdb but it doesn't match it at all using that search or even auto search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liwJlnbC8ys
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Hold SHIFT when clicking TheTVDB if you want to force your own search query.

See FAQ #2: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

PS: If you like a show, make sure to give it a rating. FileBot will penalize shows that have 0 ratings (i.e. nobody cares about).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
MarkLex

Post by MarkLex »

Thank you so much. I should have read the FAQ. Additionally, I didn't realize you could actually change it from air date vs DVD order. I was able to search, find and rename the show in question using shift to enter the title manually.