Getting Subtitle Write Error

Support for Windows users
OhSpazz

Getting Subtitle Write Error

Post by OhSpazz »

Every time I try to download subtitles from FileBot I get this error

"Failed to write file" (Also Attached Photo)

I have tried running FB as Admin and still no luck ! does anyone have an idea on what my problem is?

rednoah
The Source

Re: Getting Subtitle Write Error

Post by rednoah »

What does the error.log say? You'll find the logs in the FileBot %AppData% folder.

Probably just a matter of OpenSubtitles being down at the time. Try again 1-2 days later.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
OhSpazz

Post by OhSpazz »

rednoah wrote:What does the error.log say? You'll find the logs in the FileBot %AppData% folder.

Probably just a matter of OpenSubtitles being down at the time. Try again 1-2 days later.
Here is what my error log states !

Code: Select all

Oct 17, 2016 6:55:39 AM net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$DownloadTask doInBackground
WARNING: http://dl.opensubtitles.org/en/download/src-api/vrf-19a30c4c/sid-dt4btsf9ag2erisn37b9lvetj2/file/1955162321.gz
java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://dl.opensubtitles.org/en/download/src-api/vrf-19a30c4c/sid-dt4btsf9ag2erisn37b9lvetj2/file/1955162321.gz
	at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesSubtitleDescriptor.fetch(OpenSubtitlesSubtitleDescriptor.java:134)
	at net.filebot.subtitle.SubtitleUtilities.fetchSubtitle(SubtitleUtilities.java:420)
	at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$SubtitleDescriptorBean.fetch(SubtitleAutoMatchDialog.java:697)
	at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$DownloadTask.doInBackground(SubtitleAutoMatchDialog.java:825)
	at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleAutoMatchDialog$DownloadTask.doInBackground(SubtitleAutoMatchDialog.java:796)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

That URL works for me, so I guess it was a temporary issue at the time.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.