Moving Non-Media Files

Any questions? Need some help?
bdoooh

Moving Non-Media Files

Post by bdoooh »

Does anyone know how or if it's possible or if there's a script current available to move non-media files to an "Other" directory? Or if there's a way to move unmatched files?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Moving Non-Media Files

Post by rednoah »

I guess you're talking about AMC? You could always just run some other tools and do stuff on what's left behind after AMC sorts out everything it can.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bdoooh

Post by bdoooh »

rednoah wrote:I guess you're talking about AMC? You could always just run some other tools and do stuff on what's left behind after AMC sorts out everything it can.
Yeah, I'm using AMC for this. The goal is to when transmission finishes a torrent, to create hard link (which seems to work well) to the formatted TV Show or Movie. But, to keep seeding. So the goal is to create a hardlink to the unmatched file as well in an "Others" folder or "Unmatched" folder or something. Does AMC have this option? Or maybe is there a modified version of AMC to handle this?

The reason why I can't write a script to pick up stuff what AMC leaves behind is that I don't think if I go through the torrents completed folder, I would know if AMC has created a hardlink to this file or not.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Do don't think there's a script around for this. You can either modify the script or if u wanna use bash you can have filebot list previously processed files so you also know what hasn't been processed yet. If you have xattr enabled u can check that as well for metadata stored by filebot.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bdoooh

Post by bdoooh »

rednoah wrote:Do don't think there's a script around for this. You can either modify the script or if u wanna use bash you can have filebot list previously processed files so you also know what hasn't been processed yet. If you have xattr enabled u can check that as well for metadata stored by filebot.
I found someone modified the groovy script here.. https://gist.github.com/leonard84/6090943 where they have an unidentified parameter. I'm going to have to give this a try.