Filebot Fails Sometimes (log attached)

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
alexander_q

Filebot Fails Sometimes (log attached)

Post by alexander_q »

Filebot works fine most of the time, but occasionally fails. I run it from utorrent with the following script:
"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --output "R:\XBMC" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y artwork=n xbmc=192.168.1.104 pushbullet=v17v9kWZ3OjgL5WvdVYHIk2EyCURH7NLmYujCXJdTpdpA clean=y unsorted=y reportError=y "seriesFormat=R:\XBMC\_TV Shows\{n}\{'Season '+s}\{fn}" "movieFormat=R:\XBMC\_Movies\{n} ({y})\{fn}" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Some things get left behind in the default download folder. Often, they'll make the required folders at their target destination but never complete the move there. The log reports "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process".

My log is here

Any suggestions?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot Fails Sometimes (log attached)

Post by rednoah »

As long as files are locked by uTorrent they can't be moved. Use --action copy instead.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
alexander_q

Post by alexander_q »

Thanks rednoah. Is there a way to delete originals once the copy is complete? Or a way to introduce a pause to increase the likelihood that uTorrent will have released the file? Is there another tool that I can use in tandem with filebot to achieve the same outcome?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No. Because locked (i.e. while seeding) files can't be deleted, that's why they can't be moved.

If you know what hardlinks are I recommend using hardlinks, that's the solution you're looking for, but I don't know how well it's supported on Windows, and most people don't understand the concept anyway.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.