Lost License Key

Any questions? Need some help?
BlackMagic0

Lost License Key

Post by BlackMagic0 »

I lost my last PC and lost my license key on it. I have the Paypal purchase email still but the key seems to have been deleted. How best can I get a replacement?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Lost License Key

Post by rednoah »

You can contact Paddle with your PayPal confirmation so they can lookup your order number and re-send your license key.

rednoah wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 07:21 If you want to recover a lost license key or a never received license key, please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation. If you have multiple purchases under your email address, then you must include payment details so that they can look up your most recent order.
:arrow: https://www.filebot.net/activate.html
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
BlackMagic0

Post by BlackMagic0 »

Okay thanks. I contacted the email on my Paypal receipt and so far they've not been helpful.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What was the reply? If they can help you look up your order number at the very least, then I can look into things as well.
derdaniel

Post by derdaniel »

rednoah wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 03:15 You can contact Paddle with your PayPal confirmation so they can lookup your order number and re-send your license key.

rednoah wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 07:21 If you want to recover a lost license key or a never received license key, please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation. If you have multiple purchases under your email address, then you must include payment details so that they can look up your most recent order.
:arrow: https://www.filebot.net/activate.html
Thank you for your help. That worked for me!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »