SHIFT and click the item in the context memu does not show window?

Support for Windows users
Biff

SHIFT and click the item in the context memu does not show window?

Post by Biff »

When I press SHIFT and click the item like shown in the context memu mostly the windows to manually insert the titel does not appear.

How could I always then open that window or enter the title otherwise?
Newest portable, stable FileBot, Windows 10 Home, 64bit
rednoah
The Source

Re: SHIFT and click the item in the context memu does not show window?

Post by rednoah »

I cannot reproduce the problem. SHIFT+CLICK always forces manual input here. If it sometimes works, and sometimes not, then you might be able to figure out what's different in each case, and that might give us a clue as for what we need to try to reproduce the problem.

:idea: Alternatively, if Original Files is empty, then you will always be prompted for manual input.

:idea: Alternatively, you can use the Episodes tool to manually fetch a specific episode list.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Biff

Post by Biff »

Many thanks!
If it sometimes works, and sometimes not, then you might be able to figure out what's different in each case, and that might give us a clue as for what we need to try to reproduce the problem.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to identify any regularities so far.

OK, any alternatives for movies to use?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Biff wrote: 16 Dec 2022, 20:32 Unfortunately, I haven't been able to identify any regularities so far.
Does the log show any errors?

Biff wrote: 16 Dec 2022, 20:32 OK, any alternatives for movies to use?
If Original Files is empty, then you will always be prompted for manual input. This works for both Episode Mode and Movie Mode.

EDIT:

Can you post file paths as text so that we can do a test run ourselves?
Biff

Post by Biff »

Does the log show any errors?
Yes, a lot. Every error has "Error" in the line?
If Original Files is empty, then you will always be prompted for manual input. This works for both Episode Mode and Movie Mode.
Sorry, I do not understand, if it is empty there should be no need to show anything at all, I would think. What does that mean?
Can you post file paths as text so that we can do a test run ourselves?
Are the ones in the other thread OK?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Biff wrote: 17 Dec 2022, 10:28 Yes, a lot. Every error has "Error" in the line?
Please share the log so that we can have a look and see if it's relevant or not:
https://pastebin.com/

Biff wrote: 17 Dec 2022, 10:28 Sorry, I do not understand, if it is empty there should be no need to show anything at all, I would think. What does that mean?
If Original Files is empty, then automatic matching has nothing to work with, and so instead of doing nothing, FileBot will ask you to enter a search query and then add all the matches. This can be useful for Manual Matching of Movie type files.

Biff

Post by Biff »

Thank you very much!

When I have some or many movies in a single folder renaming does not work at all. Always or almost always the folder name is used. How could I make FileBot to only use the files names or a part of them? Maybe with that manual matching somehow?

When I have an empty left pane and press rename the title window is open, when I add a movie name it perhaps will be found. When I add more than one file, only one file will be renamed. How could I manage it to let all of the added files be renamed?

https://pastebin.com/BJJQv3bT
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Biff wrote: 18 Dec 2022, 08:50 When I have some or many movies in a single folder renaming does not work at all. Always or almost always the folder name is used. How could I make FileBot to only use the files names or a part of them? Maybe with that manual matching somehow?
:arrow: When you have this issue, please press F7 to copy file paths as text and then paste them here, so that we can see what you're doing. If we can see what you're doing, and reproduce the problem ourselves, then - and only then - can we give good advice for the problem at hand.

:?: What is this? Where did you find this? This is not the log file:

Code: Select all

JvmtiExport can_access_local_variables 0
JvmtiExport can_hotswap_or_post_breakpoint 1
JvmtiExport can_post_on_exceptions 0
# 139 ciObject found
instanceKlass java/awt/LightweightDispatcher$2
instanceKlass com/sun/java/swing/plaf/windows/AnimationController$1
instanceKlass java/awt/LightweightDispatcher$1
:arrow: Here's how you check the log:
rednoah wrote: 31 Jul 2014, 16:40 Include Image Logs (press F5 and then click the warning symbol)
Biff

Post by Biff »

:arrow: When you have this use case, please press F7 to copy file paths as text and then paste them here, so that we can see what you're doing.
OK, I will try at next occasion.
:?: What is this? Where did you find this? This is not the log file:
Just copied the content of this file, the last log file:

Here the log before:
https://pastebin.com/erZD1FxP
:?: Are you sure that you followed the How to Request Help instructions?
Sorry, no, I just copied and paste it there.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Code: Select all

#
# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Native memory allocation (malloc) failed to allocate 239856 bytes for Chunk::new
# Possible reasons:
#   The system is out of physical RAM or swap space
#   The process is running with CompressedOops enabled, and the Java Heap may be blocking the growth of the native heap
# Possible solutions:
#   Reduce memory load on the system
#   Increase physical memory or swap space
#   Check if swap backing store is full
#   Decrease Java heap size (-Xmx/-Xms)
#   Decrease number of Java threads
#   Decrease Java thread stack sizes (-Xss)
#   Set larger code cache with -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=
#   JVM is running with Zero Based Compressed Oops mode in which the Java heap is
#     placed in the first 32GB address space. The Java Heap base address is the
#     maximum limit for the native heap growth. Please use -XX:HeapBaseMinAddress
#     to set the Java Heap base and to place the Java Heap above 32GB virtual address.
# This output file may be truncated or incomplete.
#
#  Out of Memory Error (./open/src/hotspot/share/memory/arena.cpp:195), pid=44956, tid=46308
#
# JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (15.0+36) (build 15+36-1562)
# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (15+36-1562, mixed mode, tiered, compressed oops, g1 gc, windows-amd64)
# No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#

---------------  S U M M A R Y ------------

Command Line: --illegal-access=permit --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.reflect=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.function=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.regex=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.file=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.file.attribute=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.channels=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.time=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.time.chrono=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.concurrent=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.text=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/sun.nio.fs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.logging/java.util.logging=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/java.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/sun.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/sun.swing=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/javax.swing.text.html=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -Dprism.order=sw -Dapplication.dir=C:\Users\Don\AppData\Roaming\FileBot -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\Users\Don\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\tmp --module-path=J:\Programme\FileBot\jre\ext\modules\lib --add-modules=ALL-MODULE-PATH -Dnet.filebot.AcoustID.fpcalc=J:\Programme\FileBot\lib\fpcalc.exe -Djna.boot.library.path=J:\Programme\FileBot\lib -Djna.library.path=J:\Programme\FileBot\lib -Djava.library.path=J:\Programme\FileBot\lib -Dapplication.dir=J:\Programme\FileBot\data -Duser.home=J:\Programme\FileBot\data -Djava.io.tmpdir=J:\Programme\FileBot\data\tmp -Djava.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory=net.filebot.util.prefs.FilePreferencesFactory -Dnet.filebot.util.prefs.file=J:\Programme\FileBot\data\settings.properties -Dapplication.deployment=zip -DuseNativeShell=false -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar J:\Programme\FileBot\jar\filebot.jar

Host: AMD Ryzen 5 5625U with Radeon Graphics         , 12 cores, 13G,  Windows 10 , 64 bit Build 22621 (10.0.22621.900)
Time: Mon Dec 12 09:23:47 2022 Mitteleuropäische Zeit elapsed time: 28.729656 seconds (0d 0h 0m 28s)

Nope... Still not the FileBot log file... The FileBot log file is named error.log but you don't need to know that if you just follow the instructions and view the log from within FileBot.

Please follow the instructions:
1. Press F5
2. Then click on the Image button
3. Then copy & paste the text that appears in the black box

EDIT:

But thanks for the JVM crash log above. You're clearly using -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar. Good to know that all the time spent answering every single one of your 239 posts (i.e. 3rd in the world, more time spent helping you than anyone else in the world) over the course of almost a decade is worth absolutely nothing to you.
Biff

Post by Biff »

Nope... Still not the FileBot log file... The FileBot log file is named error.log but you don't need to know that if you just follow the instructions and view the log from within FileBot.
Oops, but how did this log get into this folder.
But thanks for the JVM crash log above. You're clearly using -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar.
Sorry, what does the mean? What is JVM? What does that mean: -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar?
Good to know that all the time spent answering every single one of your 239 posts (i.e. 3rd in the world, more time spent helping you than anyone else in the world) over the course of almost a decade is worth absolutely nothing to you.
Very sorry, why, do not understand at all. Why? What does that mean?
Biff

Post by Biff »

Sorry, what do I have to do now?

Do you want another log?
But thanks for the JVM crash log above. You're clearly using -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar.
Is this malware / dangerous? Do you need another JVM crash log (whatever it is, where does it come from)?